“My once a week pizza joint”

Lombardi's New York Pizza and Wings
Ranked #186 of 487 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite pizza place in Eville. This place is run by New Yorkers and they know how to make pizza better than anyone in town. True NY style. Hope they stick around forever.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the pizza and the service was special too. Can't wait to go back and try more items on the vast menu. Thank you!!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank EvansvilleEmpress
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I am not from NY but I still love pizza and I'm always trying to find the best around. This is the best NY pizza I've had anywhere around here. I used to get Spinelli's in Louisville but this is way better. This is the real deal. Go in and get a slice, a square (Sicilian), and a rice ball. You won't be disappointed! Oh, and you can get real Strombolis here too (which are actually more like calzones than anything you see around here) and they are fantastic.

Date of visit: June 2017