“Great lunch”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. The hostess seemed less than enthused to be there, but our waitress was great. My kids loved their choices. We enjoyed the salads we chose. We even let the kids get dessert and they loved them! We will be back the next time we are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We had never been to Ruby Tuesday and will not be returning to this location at least. It was filthy. There was food and trash all over the floor, the tables still had spills and food on them, the table we were seated at was sticky, we quickly made up our minds not to stay and left,as we were walking out we noticed that the salad bar looked like there was a food fight, food was mixed with other food and Al over the floor. Disgusting.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in after a long day of shopping at the outlet mall.. wow was that a mistake.. we walked in with 6 people.. 3 adults and 3 kids.. was asked if we had a reservation and we said no do we need one.. the black girl at the desk said well no..and went to get 3 other servers to figure out where she was gonna seat us when there was maybe 3 tables in the whole place. She also kept looking over at my son who is in a wheelchair like he had some kind of disease. My aunt order French fries and never got them with her meal.. salad bar was nasty dirty.. bathrooms had water standing in the floors along with moldy toilet paper in the corner of the men's bathroom. Carpets were so bad that my feet kept sticking to it when you walked along with the tile floors too...If the bathroom looks as bad as they do where the public can actually see it.. I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like..

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My favorite here is the salad bar- it has everything you could want. The majority of the time it is kept clean and bins are full. Wish a There was one in the town where I live!!! Others with me love their meals! Thanks!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We frequent Ruby Tuesday’s in the town we are from, so we chose to go there knowing what we could expect. The waitress didn’t seem to be able to offer what I usually get for the same price. I ordered it anyway. Our order seemed to take a long time, even though what we ordered was very simple. Garden soup, baked potato, zucchini and steamed broccoli. My husband got Queso and chips. His chips were greasy and the cheese sauce was runny and not very warm. My zucchini was very salty and greasy. The salad bar looked kind of disheveled. The bathroom was old and not the cleanest. And the window on the doors were filthy. The whole restaurant could use a good cleaning.
Hopefully the next Ruby Tuesdays we go to is more of the quality we are used to finding there

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!