“Great Food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a wonderful Experience at this Cracker Barrell in Edinburgh Indiana. Great food Great Service. Also love the little store, I get really odd Candy for the Grand kids. I will definitely return .

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Christi G

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My hubby and daughter took me shopping today at the Premier Outlets for Mother's Day. Around 4:45pm today, we were ready for dinner. We came to Cracker Barrel. Our waitress was Katie. She had things ready to give us before we asked for them(napkins, jellies, butter and our drinks) So awesome to see the kind of Customer Service again! Food was cooked wonderful and fresh. The menus now have calories next to the item you order from. We made sure to leave a nice tip for our service today! (Please be advised, this facility does have buses that stop here frequently)

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I had the Roast, Potato and Carrots. It was yummy. Nationwide, I think the servings aren't as big as they used to be but the food is still delish!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank B B
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We ate lunch here after shopping at the mall & I had the luncheon special, Chicken Pot Pie which was really good & served hot. The biscuits were so cold the butter wouldn't melt. So I put gravy over them and it was cold also. My grits were warm - not hot. To sum it all up my pot pie was excellent. I didn't eat the rest of the cold food after that first bite. Since we often eat at Cracker Barrel and being served lukewarm/cold food consistently, I'll be sending back everything that isn't brought to the table hot. I don't eat cold food at home and I'm sure not paying for cold food in a restaurant. Microwaves are a dime a dozen.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Smartypants_12
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Enjoyed a quiet dinner during a week night. Food was good; service was great. Cracker Barrell is always a sure bet when you would like some comfort food.

Date of visit: March 2017