“Worth trying out”

Little Mexico
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Providing Indiana with Authentic & Affordable Mexican cuisine! Voted year after year as the Best Ethnic Rest. in Montgomery County and for 2018 we were voted Best Restaurant as well!
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I needed a place to revive me a bit en route to Indianapolis. It's just a short hop off and back on I74. The food is good, the place is lively, staff are jovial but attentive-to-customer needs, and you can get a good bit of food for fairly cheap. I had a margarita and the Camarones Yucatecos (shrimp with grilled onions, peppers). The ambiance is a trip...that by itself is probably worth the visit...dunno where they got it. While this was not the best Mexican food I have had (the seasoning didn't quite pop), I have had worse. All in all, worth the trip and I would go again.

1  Thank tennesseeteuton

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Great Mexican food in Crawfordsville. The service was prompt and courteous, even with a crowd on Valentine's day. Good vegetarian options. The menu is quite extensive , the décor colorful and inviting. We will go again, next time we are in Crawfordsville.

1  Thank david410berry
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The chicken chimichangas, chips and salsa were all very good! The restaurant was cutely decorated. Service was good.

1  Thank Emily H
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The fried veggie chimichanga is my favorite! It's delicious, and it's service with rice and beans, so there is plenty to eat. However, if you don't like Mexican food, there is virtually nothing to eat. Wish they'd at least have chicken fingers or a hamburger so I can eat there with my husband, who HATES Mexican food.

Salsa and chips are served with the meal; salsa is fresh, but there is no spice to it.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We visited this restaurant for my father's birthday and I found a bug, complete with wings, in my rice. I called it to the attention of the owner who did give us our meal for free along with a gift certificate for later (which we were obviously never going to use). A quick check of the county records will show that this restaurant has been shut down MULTIPLE times for bug problems. NOT RECOMMENDED!