“Decent Mexican food, but little to no American food”
Review of Little Mexico

Little Mexico
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Providing Indiana with Authentic & Affordable Mexican cuisine! Voted year after year as the Best Ethnic Rest. in Montgomery County and for 2018 we were voted Best Restaurant as well!
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The fried veggie chimichanga is my favorite! It's delicious, and it's service with rice and beans, so there is plenty to eat. However, if you don't like Mexican food, there is virtually nothing to eat. Wish they'd at least have chicken fingers or a hamburger so I can eat there with my husband, who HATES Mexican food.

Salsa and chips are served with the meal; salsa is fresh, but there is no spice to it.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We visited this restaurant for my father's birthday and I found a bug, complete with wings, in my rice. I called it to the attention of the owner who did give us our meal for free along with a gift certificate for later (which we were obviously never going to use). A quick check of the county records will show that this restaurant has been shut down MULTIPLE times for bug problems. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Above average: Great, friendly server, food came out quick, warm chips, generous portions

Average: salsa, fajitas (chicken and steak), price

Below average: guac seemed pre-packaged, runny

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My favorite Mexican food place we have been going here for years and haven't had a bad experience. Very friendly staff, quick service, great food.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We went in with a group of 7 women just after the lunch rush. The service was slow at first but got better. We all ordered from the lunch menu or a la carte and we were all happy with our food. I had the Pa's Quesadilla and I liked it very much. Luis was our waiter and he was attentive to our needs and even joked around with us and took our picture for us. Overall is was a good experience for us and the food was delicious.

Date of visit: August 2017