All reviews infant son lots of places to eat room rate was very reasonable the staff was great floor room nice place above average restaurants and shopping nice stay yogurt jacuzzi super8 plugs cave interstate
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Somehow, online and using my phone while traveling, I managed to make Three reservations for only one room! (Don't ask.) When I arrived in person at the motel, I became the luckiest person on earth. Because behind the counter, just beginning her shift, was an angel named Axandra. She soothed my fevered brow with her positive attitude. "We can do this!" She helped me cancel 2 of the reservations via Expedia, and even lent me a charger when my cell was about to die. I also met the manager, Patel, who was also gracious and helpful. The room itself was immaculate. The bed was comfy. The shower had great pressure. The TV was HD and had 50 selections including HBO, on a 32" screen. There was a functioning microwave and a mini-fridge. The Wifi was free, and easily connected to. An ice machine was just down the hall.
What more could you want from a motel room that cost only $60?

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
CPATEL168, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Larry
Thank you for your review and five star ratings on TripAdvisor. Guest satisfaction and great customer service is our commitment and we are glad to hear that you liked our customer service specially Axandra. Guest's feedback are always important to us and I will read your review to all my staff members. It will motivate them to provide great customer service.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I do not recommend this hotel. The bathroom was dirty, I don't think they cleaned the toilet in weeks, there was mildew in the tub. The shower hardly worked and you could move the nozzle to point in the direction you wanted. The bed was itchy, I looked for bugs and saw hair in between the mattress ! It also smelled so I had to keep the fan running. My stay was 3/25/17

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
CPATEL168, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear ksmmad

Thank you for you feedback on TripAdvisor. I apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. You should mention those concerns to the front desk after you check in to the room. You should have given the new upgraded room. We will make sure with our housekeeping team that all those concerns you mentioned are taken care of and also will check all our rooms so guests won't have to face those concerns.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
CPATEL168, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017