“We had Great food and Great service”
Review of El Toreo

El Toreo
Ranked #63 of 158 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered Pollo Supremo, Pollo Monterey, and Pollo Asado. Each dish was great. The chips and salsa were good too, a little spicy. Our waiter was very attentive and we were in and out very quickly.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident, I was skeptical about a Mexican restaurant in a mini mall. Boy was I wrong, we were served warm chips and salsa that was great and the main course was even better and large portions. Best Mexican food I have ever found. Staff seemed kinda shy but they were very eager to please.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank leafsin67
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Would have rated this place "poor" but the food and price were not too bad. The service however was horrible. Went there for lunch and the place was at best 3/4 full yet it took forever to get a waiter to take our drink and food orders. Seemed like forever to get our food and I guess you only get one basket of chips; asked for a 2nd but it never showed up.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This is probably the worst Mexican restaurant I've been to. The salsa was uninspiring, the rice was tasteless, the ground beef horribly bland, the queso too salty. They even managed to get the refried beans wrong. The Chili Relleno was missing the chili. Unbelievable. There is nothing positive to write about here, so I will stop while I'm still ahead.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on Memorial Day. They didn't appear too busy at lunch but must have been short handed. We waited 30 minutes for our food and they brought my wife beef when she ordered cheese only Enchilada. We had waited long enough so she just ate it. The food we did get was not good. Then they never checked back for Drink refills. Bad first impression for El Toro.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to El Toreo? Share your experiences!