“Before the show”

Amazing Joe's Grill
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We needed a place to go with a large group!!! This location is very accommodating whether for a large family group with children or a large group of adults. The free bread is fantastic! The fried pickles as an appetizer are the best anywhere. Some servings are so large that we share them. The owner is often there to check on service and make you feel welcome!!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Service is usually great, and atmosphere is good too. go frequently, an often get take out. They are fast and the manager comes out to your table to ask how the meal was quite often.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

My wife's and i favorite restaurant in Columbus. My wife loves their burger, myself they have the best steaks in Columbus. I prefer the New York strip. Service always good and management always comes around to make sure you had a satisfying dining experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Was just a treat while visiting with family. The food was REALLY good, and the staff was so accommodating.... Kind of a reunion with cousins......there was 10 of us... It was a little loud, but we could talk. My hubby had a special sandwich that is their "specialty" sandwich that was about 10 " tall. After he was full.....there was still a normal sandwich left!!! I would highly recommend..

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank 2babybluz
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We came here with other family that lived in the area. The service was good and quick. I ordered the tuna steak and it was very good. My wife had the catfish and she didn't care for it. Would go again if in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Amazing Joe's Grill? Share your experiences!