See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

If you ever wanted first hand experience of a roach infested slum, stay here. People making noise all hours of the night and day, rooms with holes in the walls. It was the only thing available nearby, but we should've just pitched a tent! This place should be condemned.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Room was ok but when we asked for an extra blanket and pillow the young lady said sure but when I went back down to get that the other lady named Lavonna said she would do it this one time but actually never did. And she yelled at the other girl for saying that we could have the extra pillow and blankets. Any other Hotel would have been glad to accommodate us. I will not be staying at this one again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

10 months ago my husband and I lost our apt home. we had a eviction. and we have tried everywhere to find a apt home or a house. we both work and have decent jobs no felonies no drug charges and due to the system. we cannot get a rental home. for 10 months me and him have lived in a room at america's best inn and suites. in clarksville indiana. i have seen alot of things go on here that i don't care for. and parking is bad in the back. but overall we have a cozy cozy room. and a place to come home to at night from my job. with a mini fridge and a nice cozy bed. yes there is alot of things goes on at my hotel that i do not approve of. espicially the other night when someone throwed a 6 pack continer wrapper on vehicle. but it is what it is a party place. a family place. children live here in the hotel. and it is a interesting life style to live here in a hotel. I think of it as a efficiency 2 rooms. and a vanitty room. the only thing now that gets me here is the price we pay over $1,000 a month to live here. one person will say yeah we have a apt to rent to you with bad credit. but then they change their mind that has happened over 5 times to us since dec 2016. and my friend offered a house to rent i expl we would take it then she calls and tells me her husband rented the home to someone else. so i have had no luck in locating a home, so the hotel is our home. and its okay after all this time

Room tip: near the expressway down stairs. always ask for a downstairs room first floor,.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank melissarc2015
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We were staying long term for a new job, and after the first night in the "main motel" and the heat not working, we were moved across the street to the "remodeled rooms". The room at first glance was better because of new tile and no nasty carpet, heat had to be fixed there too, had to use my own pliers for hot water in the tub, very tiny refrigerator, microwave I had to trade out, and then at night the roaches came out!! We told the staff and they sprayed, we bombed, they sprayed again, never affected them. Should have known when I saw the dead rat at the bottom of the steps you had to climb to the room since there we no elevators, when I first arrived, but was new in town and it was snowing as I moved. After two long grueling weeks of giving chance after chance, I had to go. The front desk employed two extremely RUDE ladies...no help whatsoever...even when I walked across the road to the office to tell them a dryer was overheating, but not running, heating element stayed on and the room was very hot,,,,I ended up just unplugging the dryer myself when no hotel personnel seemed to care if we all burned down! I was told by one of the ladies I had a horrible accent and she couldn't understand me...I guess she'd never heard a southern accent in these parts....and she wasn't a "local" herself!! Horrible experience!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Room was not ready. I reserved a smoking room with balconyand got a ground floor non smoking room. There was no soap, kleenex, telephone book. The wifi was terrible. Refrig had not been cleaned. Was not what i expected. Very disappointing

Date of stay: March 2017