“DISGUSTING”

Radisson Hotel Louisville North
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we were just here for my daughters nationals pageant.
The room smelled like mold, the elevators were so slow that you could literally sit down and wait, not to mention the only 1 working elevator.
Staff would shove their way in front of you to get on the elevator and if there was room for you, you were shoved next to dirty linens or trash.
Lets not forget about how the pool lining was coming up from the bottom of the pool and how housekeeping just left bags of trash and laundry in the halls all day on Saturday! DISGUSTING!!!
We had no fridge or microwave and they charged my debit card 3 times!!!!! For MULTIPLE people! Causing overdraft fees and a huge headache.
I will NEVER be back, and if her nationals is held here again I will not be attending!!!

Room Tip: My tip is Go somewhere else.....
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. We do apologize about the issues you sustained while being a guest of our hotel. We are still under a major renovation process that is led to parts of your frustrations. We are working very hard on fixing these issues as we speak. We greatly do apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. We will continue to address these issues as we move forward with our renovations.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Louisville North

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Just a quick trip to pick up a new puppy and needed a convenient place to stay near the freeway. This hotel is huge. Different wings spreading out in each direction . I would not say parking is easy- you have to walk a ways to get to the elevator which are very slow and only when one was working while I was there. The rooms were clean and the a/c worked great. There is a restaurant with evening and breakfast buffets. Would stay here again .

Stayed: August 2017
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We appreciate you being a guest with us and choosing our hotel. We valued your feedback and appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Very pleased with the large suite on the 2nd floor with patio facing outdoor pool area and duck pond. Very clean room that was larger than normal suite. Also had a sleeper sofa, fridg., and separate dressing area. Nice indoor pool with lots of sitting space on the same level as the pool, and upstairs. Large parking area; and minutes away just across the river to Louisville. Attended an event at the KEC and it was only 8 min. away; as well as short drive to historic Jeffersonville dining. Would definitely stay here again; but the Manager did relay the hotel brand would change in Sept. to a Radisson.

Room Tip: 2nd floor suite room facing the outdoor pool and pond was exceptionally nice.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for being a guest with us. We appreciate you for choosing our hotel and leaving such a detailed review.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in April for a basketball tournament. Autumn checked us in, and she was very friendly. When we arrived, I was a little worried, because the outside of the building and its entrance looked very dated. However, when I entered the hotel entrance, the lobby was very inviting with the atrium and heated pool area. Now, the hotel is very large, and it can be a little difficult to maneuver. We stayed in the tower, which was quite a hike. However, we had a lake view with a high floor. The queen beds were comfortable and the shower was good. Overall, our stay was good, and the only thing I would change would be to stop the smokers from smoking in front of the hotel. The smokers should have a designated area, because the smell not only flared up my asthma, but my kid's asthma as well. In addition to that, the smell was in our clothes too.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kfcq169

Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We have designated smoking areas unfortunately some guest do not abide by these rules. We will continue to work very hard on policing these policies.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I called them on Friday morning knowing we would not get there till at least midnight (EST), and we did arrive at 12:15 AM. The plus side.... 1) The check in person was a really nice and personable woman 2) The room was nice sized and there was enough lighting. 3) Having driven over 8 hours to a place that's usually 5.5 and arriving late, all I wanted was a show and sleep. 4) The shower was amazing. The best water pressure I had in a hotel shower, plenty of hot water (15 minutes worth, and I probably could have stayed in there longer) and drained well. The towels were plush, they were terry-robe plush. 5) The bed was really comfortable with a clean bedspread. (Usually I just take the bedspread and throw it on the floor) There were 5 smallish pillows that did the job. 6) The room was really cold when I got in there and that was nice as the last thing you want is a warm room in the South that takes hours to cool down.
Breakfast is where this gets a thumbs down. They have a buffet. 1 side cold, 1 side hot. The hot side had a huge tray of scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, biscuits/gravy, grits and pancakes/warm syrup. A very nice selection indeed. There was so much scrambled eggs, that despite the BF person stirring them, they were still hard. The bacon and sausage were way overcooked and was really unedible. I enjoy crispy bacon, but this was hard. On the plus side this was really nice looking bacon. Not the little thin hard to see pieces you get at most hotels. The sausage was dry and overcooked also. The biscuits were fresh as they were the first items taken and the pancakes were very fluffy and good. Hint to MGMT Your buffet would be worth the 9 dollars, but try not to let the meat dry out and harden.
There is ample parking, it is right off I-65, so easy on easy off, but the configuration of the hotel is a little puzzling. as there looks to be 4 different buildings that meet in 1 central location.

Stayed: July 2017
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I have sent this to my department leaders to allow them to address the areas of their departments. I have personally talked with my Chef this morning about the breakfast items. We appreciate you so much being a guest with us. We do hope that we can accommodate you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
1.5 km away
2.7 km away
Galt House Hotel
Galt House Hotel
#29 of 97 in Louisville

Been to Radisson Hotel Louisville North? Share your experiences!