“Super Nice Hotel with 2 pools, and duck pond; quiet atmosphere nearby to attractions.”

Radisson Hotel Louisville North
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Very pleased with the large suite on the 2nd floor with patio facing outdoor pool area and duck pond. Very clean room that was larger than normal suite. Also had a sleeper sofa, fridg., and separate dressing area. Nice indoor pool with lots of sitting space on the same level as the pool, and upstairs. Large parking area; and minutes away just across the river to Louisville. Attended an event at the KEC and it was only 8 min. away; as well as short drive to historic Jeffersonville dining. Would definitely stay here again; but the Manager did relay the hotel brand would change in Sept. to a Radisson.

Room Tip: 2nd floor suite room facing the outdoor pool and pond was exceptionally nice.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you so much for being a guest with us. We appreciate you for choosing our hotel and leaving such a detailed review.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Louisville North

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in April for a basketball tournament. Autumn checked us in, and she was very friendly. When we arrived, I was a little worried, because the outside of the building and its entrance looked very dated. However, when I entered the hotel entrance, the lobby was very inviting with the atrium and heated pool area. Now, the hotel is very large, and it can be a little difficult to maneuver. We stayed in the tower, which was quite a hike. However, we had a lake view with a high floor. The queen beds were comfortable and the shower was good. Overall, our stay was good, and the only thing I would change would be to stop the smokers from smoking in front of the hotel. The smokers should have a designated area, because the smell not only flared up my asthma, but my kid's asthma as well. In addition to that, the smell was in our clothes too.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kfcq169

Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We have designated smoking areas unfortunately some guest do not abide by these rules. We will continue to work very hard on policing these policies.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I called them on Friday morning knowing we would not get there till at least midnight (EST), and we did arrive at 12:15 AM. The plus side.... 1) The check in person was a really nice and personable woman 2) The room was nice sized and there was enough lighting. 3) Having driven over 8 hours to a place that's usually 5.5 and arriving late, all I wanted was a show and sleep. 4) The shower was amazing. The best water pressure I had in a hotel shower, plenty of hot water (15 minutes worth, and I probably could have stayed in there longer) and drained well. The towels were plush, they were terry-robe plush. 5) The bed was really comfortable with a clean bedspread. (Usually I just take the bedspread and throw it on the floor) There were 5 smallish pillows that did the job. 6) The room was really cold when I got in there and that was nice as the last thing you want is a warm room in the South that takes hours to cool down.
Breakfast is where this gets a thumbs down. They have a buffet. 1 side cold, 1 side hot. The hot side had a huge tray of scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, biscuits/gravy, grits and pancakes/warm syrup. A very nice selection indeed. There was so much scrambled eggs, that despite the BF person stirring them, they were still hard. The bacon and sausage were way overcooked and was really unedible. I enjoy crispy bacon, but this was hard. On the plus side this was really nice looking bacon. Not the little thin hard to see pieces you get at most hotels. The sausage was dry and overcooked also. The biscuits were fresh as they were the first items taken and the pancakes were very fluffy and good. Hint to MGMT Your buffet would be worth the 9 dollars, but try not to let the meat dry out and harden.
There is ample parking, it is right off I-65, so easy on easy off, but the configuration of the hotel is a little puzzling. as there looks to be 4 different buildings that meet in 1 central location.

Stayed: July 2017
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I have sent this to my department leaders to allow them to address the areas of their departments. I have personally talked with my Chef this morning about the breakfast items. We appreciate you so much being a guest with us. We do hope that we can accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My husband and I were with other seniors on our way back to Tennessee after touring Canada. The hotel was okay. There was a pool, restaurant, bar/lounge, wifi and a/c. Rooms were ok. Breakfast was ok. We were here for such a short time that nothing really mattered much to us.I had no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryannF650
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We thank you for much for being a guest with us. We value your feedback and are pleased you were happy with your stay. We do hope that your next trip through town you may stay longer to better enjoy our hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The room was dingy, although the bedding looked updated and was clean. The bathroom looked kind of dirty, but I think some of that was because the hotel is older and needs updated. Things are looking a bit worn out and the walls could use fresh paint. We rented 2 rooms and the first thing I noticed in both rooms was a very strong smell, although I couldn't identify what it was. Both days we were there we could smell the odor, but the longer you are in the room, the less you notice it because you get used to it.

The management and staff were very friendly and they also gave us directions for an alternate route to get the Louisville and avoid the tolls. The lobby is very nice and there is a water park close by, although we didn't use it.

Stayed: July 2017
cblairgm, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for being a guest of our hotel. We are continuing to go through a long process of renovating our hotel. We do believe this will take care of the issues you sustained while being a guest with us. We do look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
1.5 km away
2.7 km away
Galt House Hotel
Galt House Hotel
#29 of 97 in Louisville

Been to Radisson Hotel Louisville North? Share your experiences!