“Gram's weekend”

Radisson Hotel Louisville North
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed 31 January 2015

We stayed for the weekend with our grandchildren. We planned this outing for a couple of weeks.
We chose this hotel because they have a huge indoor pool which is by far the best I have ever seen for any hotel.
We enjoyed breakfast and dinner with the exception of one stop at the McDonald's. Kids gotta have McDonald's!!
Nice hotel, comfortable beds and very nice staff.

Room Tip: Stayed in the K wing as its closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Vickie Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2015

Glad that you had a good Gram's weekend. We have a lot more to do during the summer months. Our water park, outdoor pool and put-put will be available for the guests. Hope to see you again this summer.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and every time I have visited, not only has the service been flawless, but I felt as if I was in a welcoming, save environment. Regardless of the renovations, my room and the hotel as a whole was very comfortable and under high maintenance. I Highly recommend staying here and I definitely will be again!

• Stayed: January 2015

Thank you very much for the review. We do take great pride in our hotel and look forward to seeing reviews like this one. See you again soon and if you didn't see we will be done with our renovations come the end of April. Thanks again.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

Enough said. Looks nice when you walk in, just be careful!Vicki did move us to another hotel after she calmed down. She was a little upset that it happened to us, but
hopefully it gets treated
asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2015
5  Thank Drew C

NOT CONFIRMED.
I am truly disappointed you felt you need to put this on the internet even though you didn't have all your facts straight Ms Wetzel. We had the room inspected and the report will prove to you that there was nothing found in the room. Even the thing you thought was one wasn't. SCAM!! Because you took the time to put this on a website without getting all the facts we took the time to send your information to area hotels to let them know about you. Again I wish you would have waited till we talked about the situation you had before jumping to conclusions. We even went above and beyond to take care of you because we were totally shocked about the situation. Please from now on just get your facts straight before you do anything like this again. Not only did you hurt our hotel you have hurt you self as well. At least I hope you are a normal person and feel a little disappointed about this FALSE review. Good luck in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

We picked this Hotel for our New Years Eve celebration. We were a bit hesitant do to some of the bad reviews but decided to take a chance, we ARE glad we did. The renovations have GREATLY improved the property. The NYE package was also a great value. Te food, party, music, room and breakfast were ALL very well done. We plan on a repeat stay next year.

Room Tip: If you are staying for doings in the ballroom -wings A & I are the closest.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Vickie Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

We are glad you had a great time with us on new years eve and looking forward to having you back for this new years eve. Also to let you know we have a water park that will open in May till August. Hope we will see you again soon, if not see you in December.

Reviewed 24 December 2014

I stayed here 2 nights for a business party. While my room was very comfortable, the bathroom could have been a little larger. Getting to your room from the check-in desk is a bit tricky. One elevator is occasionally out-of-order due to ongoing improvements. This made it very inconvenient for our handicapped guests to get to our party area as the ONLY elevator that went down to the lowest level was the one that was out of order off and on throughout the day. The vending machines don't always work either so that requires a trip to another floor if you want a drink or some ice.

For the price of the room I think breakfast should be included if you choose the buffet. I decided to order from the menu as the buffet looked rather unappetizing. The food off the menu was very good so no complaints there.

My company paid for my room or I probably wouldn't pick this location. The wifi was sporadic at best.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Vickie Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2015

Thank you for the review. I am truly sorry about the experience you had during your stay at our facility. I hope you saw the many updates we are doing to better the hotel. I hope you will give us another chance. We will be done with the updates come the end of April. Please if have anything further you would like to add, contact me at the information below. Thanks again and hope we will see you again soon.
gm.in043@choicehotels.com
812-283-4411

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
4.1 km away
Comfort Suites
#4 of 10 in Jeffersonville
4.4 km away
Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville

Been to Radisson Hotel Louisville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Louisville North

Address: 505 Marriott Dr, Clarksville, IN 47129-3053 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North)
Region: United States > Indiana > Clarksville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Price Range: $86 - $261 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Radisson Hotel Louisville North 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel Louisville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Louisville-North Hotel Clarksville