“Good Food. Nice Bar.”
Review of Craft House

Craft House
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Chesterton
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice two story bar. Greeted immediately and served. Burger and fries were very good. The vanilla java porter brew was good. Prices were ok. I was there on a Sunday evening, so only a handful of people were there. I was told there is a good crowd friday and saturdays.
This is a sports bar so there are literally a dozen tv's. There are many booth seatings in another area from the bar. Upstairs also has a smaller bar.
The experience was overall pleasant. Close to 94 expressway. I will return.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Greeted at door and ushered right to a booth. Waitress right there to take order. She checked on us regularly to see how we liked the food and if we needed anything else. Best place in town to eat.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The best ribeye I have had in a long time. I originally followed TripAdvisor to another restaurant rated number one and that was a huge disappointment so I walked out and went here. Second place takes first place on this evening.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here because it was close off the highway. The food was incredible!! Great service, too. Loved eating in their patio. Would highly recommend. We can't wait to come back here. Would recommend the Bavarian pretzel bites, and Portobello sandwich. Beer selection looked good.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We went there twice while at the Dunes. Good service and reasonably priced. Very filling and had more craft beer than I've ever seen.