“Everyone at my table and the one next to us did a happy dance!”
Review of Octave Grill

Octave Grill
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Chesterton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 14
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My daughter and I took a mini vacation to the Indiana Dunes and chose this restaurant for dinner. They have vegetarian and gluten free options. We started with the chili spiced edamame which elicited a happy dance from my kid, totally warranted happy dance. For dinner I got a pulled pork sandwich on a gluten free bun, she got the black bean burger. Oh my stars they were both delicious! This was our favorite meal of our vacation and we tried several really good places. The servers were friendly and helpful, we loved the eclectic decor. I especially enjoyed the mix matched salt and pepper shakers, my daughter loved the cat paws sticking out of the wall. As we were paying our bill I saw the woman at the table next to us doing a happy dance when she tried her hummus.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I've had the privelege of eating many of the "best burgers" in America & Chicago, and Octave Grill should be on the list! Their burgers are great quality and interesting flavors. Their beer list isn't vast, but they always have new interesting beers for their flights and it's always changing. It's a small dining space (maybe 30 people tops), so if you are going at a peak time or with a group bigger than 4-5, be prepared to wait. BUT ITS SO WORTH IT!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Eclectic and charming! Great food too! Variety of nice menu selections. Quality food, freshly made. Wait staff are friendly.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Octave Grill for dinner during our stay in Chesterton. It was a Monday evening and this was the only place open. The food was fabulous, the best burgers we have eaten. There is a kids menu too. Portion size is just right to leave enough room for dessert. As a family of 4 we shared 2 desserts between us, these too were delicious. Overall, great food, good atmosphere and a warm welcome. If you are staying in Chesterton or passing through it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Enough said!! You really need to go to this place!! They need to call it something other than a burger as it is more than that!