“Yum,Yum,Yum”
Review of Namaste India

Namaste India
Ranked #18 of 73 Restaurants in Chesterton
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I Love...Love...Love this place! <3 I love that I can order food online and get it delivered, or call in and pick it up...or dine in the restaurant if we choose. The food it top quality, and while we have tried quite a few dishes here....we usually end up deciding on Chicken Tikka Masala, and Butter Chicken...always love the spice level and that they give you the option of mild/medium/hot. Another favorite, is the garlic naan and the papadum. Great food and great staff!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We have heard a lot about this place and finally decided to try it ourselves. We went at lunch time for the buffet. The female (I believe she is the owner) who waited on us was very helpful in telling us about the different foods on the buffet. Being a newbie to Indian food, this was helpful because I couldn't tell what a lot of the stuff was by looking at it. But most everything was very good and fresh. The atmosphere is kind of strange. It is an old Long John Silvers converted into a restaurant. The old booths are still there. Some might think this very strange, but I kind of enjoyed the quirkiness! The value was excellent! We will be back!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The bombay wings are to die for. The staff is outstanding. The restaurant is clean. The have a good variety of food to pick from.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a real deal Indian food, this is the place to be! I like it that it's not modified to American taste. It's real Indian taste through and through. The price is just right too. However, they can still improve in their ambience but I understand they just recently opened the place. The owners are also very warm and nice. So, overall thumbs up for Namaste India!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came with friends, most who are vegetarians, for dinner. It was our first time here. We loved it. I had the butter chicken and my husband had the goat. Our friends had the veg.samosa, the lotus root dumpling and the Gobi Masada. All were happy plus the Naan was delicious, especially the garlic. Reasonable prices. Can't wait to have the lunch buffet which is everyday between 11-3. Just remember closed after lunch till 4:30. Worth your visit

1  Thank Alice T