“Great meal!”
Review of Little Sheba's

Little Sheba's
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We were just passing through Centerville on a driving trip and stumbled on this place. What an unexpected find! Large menu of sandwiches, many of which unusual and different. Atmosphere casual and fun. Bar available. Wait staff very friendly and helpful. Vegetarian choices on menu. Homemade potato salad, pasta salad and coleslaw on menu. Try the mozzarella breadsticks with 3 dipping sauces...delicious! Food was great. 2 different homemade brownies on menu for dessert. The large size was very generous and melt in your mouth good. Prices very reasonable. Wish we lived closer as I would frequent this place. We loved it!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through after a trip to the candle company and the antique mall. Super cute interior. Sat ourselves. Service was quick and efficient. Not overly friendly. Burger was good. Husband did not care for the rueben or the pasta salad. Mom liked her greek pizza. So about half and half for us.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here while exploring the antique shops in Centerville. Both my husband and I enjoyed our sandwiches (a cheeseburger for him and the Airhead for me). I was less thrilled with the cole slaw but can try another side next time. The service was friendly and efficient. The bar back is gorgeous and dates from the Chicago World Fair.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Hubby & I went out to eat this evening & decided to try Little Sheba's. The restaurant is decorated beautifully. Loved the stain glass. Our server, April, was amazing. She is very personable and knows how to treat her customers just like they are friends. The food was very good. My husband got the roast beef sandwich (which comes with 1 side) & he said it was terrific. I had the cheese ravioli (which comes with toss salad & garlic bread or bread stick). I love raspberry iced tea & theirs was wonderful. We brought home one of their brownies & ate it later. It was huge & we divided it between the 2 of us. It was very good, rich & had cherries in it & 2 full ones on top. It is well worth your trip to go and have a wonderful time & great food.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. We had the ribeye sandwich with coleslaw and we also ordered chicken sandwich with baked beans. The food was good and the service was good too.