Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
USD 116
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 116
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
ZenHotels.com
USD 101
Expedia.comUSD 116
Hotels.comUSD 116
PricelineUSD 116
All reviews front desk nice hotel beds were comfortable hot tub bartender craig interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020

We had the king executive suite which was very nice and large. The hotel itself was great. The location was really odd and off the beaten path. Once you figured that out, there were plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The bed was very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Corey Lane, Owner at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We are definitely in a nice and quiet area.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Fine 1 night stay. Lots of restaurants within 5 minutes. Friendly front desk. Very comfortable beds. Nice heat. Great TV. And then look was open and they have a bar and restaurant in the lobby. The place also has huge parking space that is off the beaten path on its own in a business park.

Date of stay: October 2020
Corey Lane, Owner at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Carmel!

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

Booked this hotel for an overnight stay to break up a long drive to Charleston SC the next day. Very nice property, clean, tidy and up to Covid19 codes. The bartender was great. Highly recommend grabbing a drink at the bar. Loved the location. My only minor issue was the pillows were a little flat, and the bed was a little to hard for me, making it a tad uncomfortable, but I survived. I was on the 3rd floor, and the hallway had a smell, like someone left a dirty diaper out or had a bad case of gastroenteritis/bad gas. Again, I survived. The courtyard is very nice. I only stayed one night, but I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Corey Lane, Owner at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

We appreciate you staying with us!

Reviewed 17 July 2020

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Everyone is very polite and helpful. The bartender Craig was very good at conversation and very attentive to us. he can make one heck of a dirty martini. Thank you for a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Craig is pretty awesome!

Reviewed 14 July 2020

Room smelled heavily of “old lady” perfume when we arrived and so we ran the AC high to knock down the scent.
Our “Queen” beds were unusually small. They looked more like doubles and when my son moved the sheet, there was a label on the mattress that actually said “Full XL”.
Normally, my 10yr old son and I fit nicely in a queen, but this time was much different. I’m no mattress expert, but this was obviously not a queen.
No room service was done while we were gone for the day and we had to ask for towels and washcloths, which took 30min to get at 10:30pm. I didn’t mind that our beds weren’t made, but after a long, hot day- at least a clean washcloth would’ve been awesome.
In general, I thought the room could’ve been cleaner as far as details go.
Staff was nice. Quiet location.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Corey Lane, Owner at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

The rooms with two beds are indeed doubles. I'm not sure where you received the impression that they were queens but I apologize for the confusion. I have double checked and our website says double beds when booking a room with two beds. I've also checked with our sports team partners and the confirmation sent out by them also says two double beds. If there is a third party source that says queens please direct me to it and I will contact them to fix.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic almost all hotels have changed the cleaning practices and to protect guest and staff from possibly contracting the virus housekeeping service is done every 5 days or as requested. Housekeeping will no longer just go in your room everyday. This was conveyed at check in with signs, a notice in your key jacket, and the front desk staff should have also mentioned it to you.