Algotels
Townsville, Australia

Ms Rhonda Smith

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Dec 2018via mobile
We love it here
.roomy spotless, quiet, relaxing after big days out.
Would highly recommend an the resturant is fabulous. .with yummie food and the most obliging restruranteur ..
Beautiful riverviewd. Easy acess and close proximity to every where. .
Date of stay: December 2018
2.6 km from Tamar River Villas
AU$90
2.7 km from Tamar River Villas
View more hotels in Riverside
All reviews large room road noise motel accommodation launceston checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

Great location, lovely river views. Very spacious and comfortable room. Great bed and free WiFi worked really well!Friendly and hospitable staff. Reasonably priced laundry facility. The restraunt on site was delicious and extremely well priced! Only 15 mins from Launceston Airport. Close to shops and other tourist attractions. I would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

This place is on a busy one way road into Launceston.
We stayed in a Deluxe villa upstairs, freshly renovated, VERY clean and the beds were so comfortable with electric blankets.
The shower was perfect as everyone that knows me knows I love a good shower and I will complain but no complaints here.
It is upstairs but the stairs are wide and low so no real climbing here and the view of the Tamar River was great especially if you walk out front.
There is a restaurant on site 'Lams Best Grill' we ate here and 10/10 for me, rump steak with vegetables for $26 one of my best meals in my trip around Tasmania, oh and the views from inside the restaurant were spectacular!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Robyn W
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The room was old and the bathroom was in dire need of refurbishment. The shower head was super low and I found it annoying... and I'm short. I don't know what a tall person would have done.

The reception area had a sign saying it closed at 6:00pm. It was routinely locked and closed shortly after 5:30pm.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JennaAus
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Found the villas to be clean and comfortable. Shower was hot and strong. Units were warm. Lum restaurant is worth visiting even if you are not staying here. Excellent budget accommodation. Rooms were a bit light during the night. Bathroom was clean and tidy but didn't have a fan.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The hotel is older but my room was clean and comfortable. Really need a car to stay here as not near the CBD. I booked a weekend stay when the rates were higher compared to the normal rates I saw for the following week. I thought what I paid was too much but the rates following my stay was about right for this hotel. Really liked the owners as they were friendly and helpful with answers to questions. Would have no problem staying again in the future.

Date of stay: May 2018