All reviews room was clean indoor pool fridge and microwave ice machine staff was very friendly stayed nights nice stay my son campus
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Discovered bedbugs in the room. Front desk made no effort to rectify the situation. Had to check out at 8 o’clock at night and move to a hotel in Indianapolis. Not at all what we expect from Wyndham. It has now been 48 hours and still no word from hotel. Just shameful!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

stayed in room 101.
Staff at the front desk was not friendly.
Charged me $250 a night!!!! That's right, $250!!!!!!
Normal pricing is around $60 a night.
Apparently, activities were going on in Bloomington at the Indiana University and downtown so, I'm guessing all the hotels/motels decided to raise their prices to benefit from it as well!!!
Anyway, room has issues!
Bathroom tub had mold around the outside bottom base and mold around the bath faucet. Curtain rod was coming loose from the wall causing curtain to fall towards the center of the rod.
Mold around the base of the toilet. Toilet was outdated (so low to the ground, a smurf would have no problems sitting on it). The toilet ran all night. Tried to do the "jiggle the handle" thing but that didn't work. Cold water setting on the bathroom faucet was VERY slow but the got water setting was fine. The shower head did not have strong water pressure.
Carpet in the room felt dirty/grungy/old.
There was a line of dirt built up under the entrance door. The fitted bed sheet had a long tear in it. One of the electrical wall outlets had too many plugs into it! Definitely a fire hazard! (Looked like a scene off of Chevy Chase, "Christmas Vacation"!!!)
The shell of the spa had broken chunks lifted off. It was also a bit dirty.
Pool was nice but also outdated.
The pool has a drain on the bottom which can pose a drowning hazard to children. You could get stuck on it and drown.
Definitely will not stay here again unless they paid me! Maybe a reimbursement of the amount I had to overpay to stay that night due to their greed! Supply/demand, greed, whatever you want to call it.
I have pictures of all the issues but I am not sure how to post them. When I figure it out, I will add them.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

location and room were great. We didn't have reservations but when we stopped Karen at the front desk provided great service. She was very welcoming and helpful! She is new to the area but you wouldn't of known by the info she provided.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The room was decent, the bed was comfortable but the bathtub drain clogged after one use. All right if you want to sleep and leave.
Special thanks to Crystal who went above and beyond with outstanding customer service in regards to a wrongful night I booked! Thank you! You made me believe that there are still people out there that actually want to do customer service!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

If all you want is a comfortable bed and a quiet room, it’s good. We should have spent the extra $20 for another hotel in the area that offers friendly service, clean bathrooms, and breakfast choices that those with allergies/health concerns can eat. I’ll be visiting my son at IU quite a bit, so now I know where not to stay. Live and learn.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel