See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2012

large beds,free breakfast,It is very comfortable!
It is low price,very value!

I will choose it again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank yuping294212
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is not the Hilton so don't expect it to be. The room is clean, although small. The staff is friendly. It is a good spot for a one night stay. I wouldn't want to stay very long. For the Price this is a safe bet.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights in February 2012. The room was very clean with modern furnishings, comfortable mattress, and excellent shower. TV, frig, and microwave worked perfectly.. Room doors open to the parking lot so you do get some parking lot noise. Free breakfast was above average with waffle iron, huge bagels, fresh apples and fresh bananas. Only about 20 TV channels if that is important to you, but the free wi-fi worked perfectly. This is by far the nicest Days Inn I have ever stayed in and I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I was scamed out of $200 by making a reservation on October 15, 2011. When I arrived they did not have a reservation but yet I had a confirmation number. I still received a room but when I received my credit card statement, I was shocked to see that I was billed for October 14 and 15. The front desk claimed that I was a "no show" on October 14 according
to their records.
The manager would not return my call. I had the Days Inn corporate customer assistance investigate but after their review they said there was nothing they could do since it was a franchised location. I called the office of the president, Mr. Clyde Guinn and left a message and he nor anyone from his office would return my call.
I felt like a criminal and was being punished rather than a customer. I spoke to other hotel competitors and they said they would have refunded the money for the "no show" night since I still stayed there the following night.
In fear this will happen again at a Days Inn, I will sleep in dirt before I stay at another one of their hotels even if it is the last one on earth!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Front desk was more than friendly and professional. After a day of traveling I was so relieved to have a very clean and comfortable room.
Luckily it wasn't a sports weekend due to my original reservations were for Days Inn in Bloomington, Illinois, and not this Bloomington Indiana one! Front desk girl was so nice as I was about to flip out realizing my mistake. ha She was so helpful.
My queen bed was very comfortable and the room spotless.(and I am picky) The shower had great pressure and the internet connection worked flawlessly.
Value was terrific and I wouldn't hesitate booking at this hotel for any day for my future stays.

Room Tip: They are finishing construction on road out front but that did not affect my stay at all.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo