All reviewsfront deskmanager michaelroom was cleanthe holiday innchoice hotelsyogurtquiet hotelsliding doorin townshort drivemy daughteroutdoor poolexercise roomgreat place to staywould stay here againbusiness tripstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The room smelled worse than my son’s football locker room and full of mildew. The walls around the one small window showed evidence of water damage and the front desk staff & manager could have cared less. Won’t make the mistake of staying here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

We sincerely apologize for the recent experience you had at our hotel. Please know that we did check the room thoroughly and found no evidence of mildew, nor water damage. We do appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to make the needed changes to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay. We ask that you consider giving us another opportunity to not only meet, but exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have never stayed at a Comfort Inn before--I usually stay at Hampton Inns or Hilton Garden Inns. I was hesitant to stay here--but i am so glad we did. Our child goes to Indiana University and this is an affordable hotel within very close proximity of campus. We have stayed here a couple of times now since we toured IU and move-in. We love that they allow dogs so we can bring her when visiting our child. The rooms are spacious, clean, and quiet. The breakfast is good--especially the eggs! The workout room is small, but it is what it is. This property prides itself on service--you can tell that it is what drives their culture--it is on buttons the staff wears and on cards in the rooms.
I highly recommend the Comfort Inn in Bloomington for the service, value, location, and overall consistency.
Great job to all!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jruc50
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

We are so pleased to know that you have found a new home away from home when you are in Bloomington to visit with your child. It was so rewarding for the staff to see your comments and to know how much you appreciated the service provided by the entire team, as we strive to accomplish this. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon, and often over the next four years.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Outstanding service and a lovely room! Quiet, clean and spacious. Close to everything in Bloomington! Teresa was especially kind on a very dreary day! I needed a place to day sleep, I will return! I love the pillows!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you so very much for your comments, we were so pleased to see how much you enjoyed your accommodations as well as the service provided, in particular by Teresa. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Marci was amazing I enjoyed chatting with her and she was very helpful in making sure I would get my choice privilege points !! My room was clean and I had no issues! I would recommend this place to others visiting the Bloomington area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We sincerely appreciate your kind comments after your recent stay with us, we were happy to see how much you enjoyed your accommodations and appreciated the service provided by the team, in particular by Marci. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on business. I had an issue with my first room. Marcie was awesome. She went way above and beyond the call of duty. She went out of her way to make sure my stay was going to be okay. Marcie could have just went through the motions but she was thorough in making sure I had a satisfactory room. Thank you Marcie.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business