Comfort Inn Bloomington
USD 133
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
USD 113
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 208
USD 133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 111
USD 100
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 144
  • Pool
USD 147
USD 131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

USD 123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 111
Persimmon Inn(Bloomington)
USD 122
USD 118
Showers Inn(Bloomington)
USD 143
USD 139
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe holiday innthe breakfast areayogurtquiet hotelchoice hotelssliding doorin townshort driveexercise roomwould stay here againgreat place to staymy daughternice staybusiness tripstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Great staff, comfortable room. Very helpful in finding me a room when I was in town for a funeral. There was an IU game and almost no rooms anywhere. So thankful they found a room for my sisters & me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra P
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

We sincerely appreciate your kind comments, and thank you very much for taking the time during this difficult period to share your comments with other travelers. It was most rewarding to see how much you appreciated the service provided, we hope to remain your hotel of choice in the area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Though the location behind another hotel seemed odd, this hotel more than met my expectations. I found the staff friendly, the room clean and comfortable, and the breakfast adequate. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank weaver56

Thank you very much for your comments, we were so pleased to see how much you enjoyed your clean, comfortable accommodations as well as the amenities that we provide. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My husband & I stayed on a Sun. night with our 2 dogs. Comfortable room & beds, many selections for breakfast. Location is behind another hotel, but quiet & well-lit for walking the dogs. Often not available for IU football weekends and rate is much higher.

Room Tip: Call hotel directly if you need 1st floor near exit for dog.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeana K
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed here during a visit of the IU and the hotel was just fine. Bed was comfortable, shower good, AC working (even though I didn't need it)
The seemingly usual waste of cutlery and paper plates as well as the american style breakfast was very bewildering but as I heard it's how things run in the US.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Especially Cameron was very helpful and courteus. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we were happy to see that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and that you appreciated the service provided by the team, in particular by Cameron. We hope to remain your hotel of choice in the area.

Owner/Revenue manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I checked into this hotel after a rather long drive, and I had no reservation. The clerk, Teresa, was able to give me a room, which I was rather thankful for. She is a wonderful person, and made me feel at home. I wish all hotel clerks were as friendly as she is.
The room was quiet. I don't sleep well most of the time, but I did that night. Only drawback to the room is that the toilet is VERY low to the ground, and the shower was a bit tight, but all-in-all, I'd stay here again if I find myself in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
marilyn e, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

How very rewarding it was to read your comments and know how much you enjoyed your accommodations and appreciated the service provided, in particular by Teresa. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.