All reviews living area breakfast and dinner one bedroom suite great hotel business traveler pool and hot tub minute drive complimentary breakfast night stay two queen beds definitely stay here again home away from home in town wonderful stay clean hotel my daughter visiting iu
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spacious rooms with all amenities. Hotel staff is very helpful. Felt like being at your own home. Highly recommend Homewood Suites for business and personal purposes. It is well maintained, neat and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Overnight stay to tour IU-Bloomington the next morning. Was quick in and out. I don't know if it was worth $160/night, but it was fine. The pullout couch bed was not comfortable. There was too much furniture in the room to work around as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2018

We were very impressed with the appearance of the Lobby upon entering the Hotel. The host greeted us immediately and was friendly. We arrived during the Evening Social, which was perfect since we had two very hungry children. The dining area was modern and clean. This night they were serving pasta, soup, and salad. Our children were elated when they realized they could have soda and we were quite happy with the adult beverages. Surprisingly, the clam chowder was some of the best we have ever had! The dining attendant, Willy, was upbeat and super helpful. We were not expecting a full meal to be served so this was definitely a major bonus. We ended up not even needing to go out for dinner that evening, just enjoyed a light snack when visiting campus. The room was clean and comfortable. The separate living area was perfect for our family of 4 and our children enjoyed sleeping on the sleeper sofa. We enjoyed taking a dip in the pool, which was well maintained. Our overall experience was excellent and we will definitely stay at a Homewood Suites again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2018

5 Stars for the property and staff. They set the example of the very best of what the hospitality should and can provide. On my very first call to the hotel I had the good fortune to have Adam answer the phone. I advised him of my horror story at another hotel in town and asked if they could accommodate me within the hour. He gave me an immediate yes along with good conversation regarding the issues. I booked intending to stay for 5 nights. On the fifth night I fell in downtown Bloomington, broke my arm, needed surgery over the following week, and could not leave town until I could physically drive back to my home in California. A total of 18 days before I could leave! Everyone including the manager, Matt, Adam, Julie, the front desk, kitchen, and housekeeping staff could not have made my stay more comfortable and pleasant – both before and after the accident. Kudo’s to Homewood Suite. I have already made my next reservation when I visit family in three months.

Room tip: Quiet on the non highway side of the hotel
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This is a standard hotel with good service. The food and drinks at the evening social is above and beyond most other hotels. The comments is requiring me to fill in at least 200 characters so I'm taking space...

• Trip type: Travelled on business