“Their name says it all”
Review of Darn Good Soup

Darn Good Soup
Ranked #5 of 377 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This lunch (and dinner) spot has darn good soup. I visited in March, so it was still fairly cool in Bloomington. Soup is always a good choice on a cool day. On this day, one of the featured soups was Chili. I love chili, but my wife doesn’t so I don’t get as much as I’d like.

Darn Good Soup’s Chili was quite good and hit the spot between lunch and Happy Hour/Dinner. I’d recommend a visit on a cool day, or a hot day, if you actually like hot food on a hot day. Not my thing.

It is quite small and only offers a few seats for eat-in customers. A lot of their business is take-out.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

More like D### Good Soup, but they can't very well call it that can they? A great selection of meaty, vegetarian, and vegan options. All of which are delicious!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

You like soup, you have to GO! Good variety of soups. They don't have a ton of soups to choose but have a good variety. You get bread with the soup also. The soups do change but have your basic chicken nooddle daily. Great experience and a must try!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Been wanting to try this place for a while < Glad I did. you will not be disappointed.
You can eat-in or carry out. worth the trip from our shop to make the pick-up
steve BicycleDoctorUSA.com

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Four of us ordered 4 soups recommended to us. 3 were ok, 1 was bad. Don’t do the lamb. Wouldn’t return.

Been to Darn Good Soup? Share your experiences!