USD 168
USD 110
USD 154
USD 133
Homewood
Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
USD 100
ComfortInn
Cascades Inn(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
USD 64
Century Suites Hotel(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 126
USD 79
Priceline
USD 125
All reviewsthe main housebed and breakfastlovely accommodationsoriginal housedowntown bloomingtonbreakfast was deliciousoff street parkingiu campusmodern amenitiesbeautiful propertyroom was largewalk in showera wonderful place to stayoatmeallocation is excellentwithin walking distancein town
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We were celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary on this trip. We stayed at Showers Inn two nights, enjoyed the homemade breakfasts and the cookies....Our accommodations were excellent and our stay was very enjoyable. Thank you Showers Inn, you made our long weekend very special.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We loved staying at Showers Inn during my first trip back to IU since I had graduated 10 years prior! Perfect location to show my husband the whole campus and charm of B-town! We stayed in “A Cool Evening” and the room was spacious, comfortable and beautiful. The breakfast in the morning was to the nines, too! Dozens of options warm and ready to fill us up during a snowy, cold couple of days.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We loved this place for central location, historic site, beautiful details, commodious rooms and baths and an excellent breakfast. Can't beat this one.
Showers Inn was built by the Showers family as their home. His factory built the furniture for the Sears Catalog ca 1890-1930.

Room Tip: select from main showers inn or guest house (composer's house?) across garden and parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The Showers Inn staff was amazing!! I truly enjoyed eating breakfast there each morning and having conversation about the history of the Showers Inn and Bloomington. The food was terrific! My stay at the Showers Inn was extended and I looked forward each evening returning to my very comfortable room. Especially loved the homemade cookies that were waiting each evening upon my return. I truly enjoyed my stay at the Showers Inn and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lora N
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Very attractive main building, historical but restored and maintained perfectly. The
Composer House where we stayed is across a parking lot that is convenient and spacious. Rooms were large, finishes and fixtures were up to date, bathrooms very nice, clean and well appointed. The breakfast was served in the main house and was delicious. Staff was attentive but not overbearing. It's near the downtown restaurant strip
( 3 blocks to the square) but all is walkable.
If you are parents visiting your IU student this is perfect. It's actually pretty perfect
regardless.