All reviews small balcony balconies overlooking room was clean pool and hot tub great bed would stay again both mornings one night stay fridge and microwave free wifi desk staff decent hotel indiana university the staff was friendly and helpful coffee maker excellent stay graduation weekend
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We were headed down to Bloomington from Indianapolis for a wedding. We wanted to check in early, check out late, switch which credit card the room was charged to, etc. Thomas was super helpful, incredibly accommodating, and a wonderful sport about the whole thing. We really can't thank him enough!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that Thomas made an impression during your stay. I am so proud of our staff and will make sure that Thomas is recognized for this. Thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

You will NEVER find a more competent, caring, honest staff that offers greater service than at the Quality Inn Bloomington. I began my stay in a double queen bed room. The second morning I was asked if I would mind changing to a one bed room. Room 203 turned out to be a disability King and a gift that kept on giving. Griz had his first shower in a week. If you are looking for a clean bed and exceptional treatment by the entire staff, then the QUALITY INN BLOOMINGTON is the place to make your reservation. We were treated like "Royalty". We will stay with you again and again!

Room tip: motel is built on a hill so the backside rooms have a balcony.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Wow! What an incredible review. Thank you so much for your kind words. We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared this review with our staff and it definitely made their day. Again, thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

For the first time in my life, I asked if another room was available because our ground floor room smelled terribly and was damp. No other space was available, so the only room I can review was smelly, damp, not super-clean, and had a weak shower and air conditioner. We kept the sliding glass door open, for fresh air, for as long as we could. Breakfast hours should be longer - it was very busy 10 minutes before closing. My advice is to book elsewhere. You can apologize, Quality Inn, but this former “preferred customer” of yours is kinda done.

Room tip: Request a room that’s not on the ground floor. Maybe that would help.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Maria,

Thank you for your review. I am so truly sorry that your stay with us was not a satisfactory one. Although we did not have a room available to move you to, we would have been more than happy to find you a room elsewhere that would have been more satisfactory for you. We do extend our breakfast hours on the weekend and during the week we keep it open longer based on our occupancy. We do our best to make sure that every guest has the opportunity to take advantage of breakfast. Again, please accept my sincerest apology. Guest satisfaction is very important to us. If there is anything that we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Check in was easy and staff was friendly. My room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was better than expected.

I will say if you are a light sleeper like I am, the walls are very thin and you can hear activity in the halls and rooms adjacent to you. It was not a huge problem, as my neighbors were not terribly noisy and the hotel was not busy at the time. I could see this being a bigger issue if you were staying at the hotel during a busy time or next to a family with small children.

No major complaints and would stay a second time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our free hot breakfast. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I was asked to leave a review by the front desk agent JT! He was such a joy and got us checked in a jiffy! The hotel is suitable for the price the only issue I have is the location which is no fault to them. I plan to stay in the future.

Room tip: Ask for a room on their top floor!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you found JT to be a joy. We are definitely proud to have him as part of our team. I will make sure he is recognized for his work. Thank you so much for being our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back.