All reviews small balcony balconies overlooking would stay again room was clean great bed pool and hot tub both mornings one night stay the hotel staff free wifi fridge and microwave decent hotel indiana university desk cereal repair rates
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Honestly, we stayed here because the hotels closer to the IU campus were booked, but we were glad to find this room available. The staff was great - very helpful and friendly. The small balcony from the room was a nice touch. The spa was not working in the pool area and didn't look like it had been for a while. I wish the hotel would let people know this, since they list it as an amenity. One big problem we had - which is not the hotel's fault - is that it was very difficult to turn left onto the highway to go into town. Traffic was heavy and constant, and it was scary during several of our trips just to get to the median and then try to merge. (Turning right and turning around was a poor option too.) I would try not to stay here again (or at the Super 8 next door) just for that reason.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Becky,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you found our staff to be great. We love what we do here and its guest like yourself that keep us motivated. I am truly sorry regarding the inconvenience you experienced with our hot tub. Unfortunately it was an unforeseen event and took us longer to fix than anticipated. For the safety of our guests, we had to keep it closed until it was ready again. I hope that you do come and visit us again, and we can definitely share some of our ways that we navigate through that intersection safely. I know that it can be a huge inconvenience but we did find some ways to make it easier for our guests. Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for your honest feedback.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My family and I recently stayed using 3 of their rooms for 2 days. We checked in around 6PM, and even after being there about 3 hours after check-in, we
were still given a room that had not been cleaned. There were messy
beds and laundry on the floors. We had to wait in the lobby for them
to scramble to find another room. The desk manager had no idea why the
room wasn't cleaned. We were very congenial, and we just wanted to get
our stuff put away.
We later took our kids to the pool area. We were sad to see that 7
light bulbs were burned out and needing replaced, leaving half of the
pool area dim lit and dirty feeling. It wasn't helpful that the
outside of the pool/hot tub area had dark patches around it. Looked
like mildew that needed some bleach and a good scrubbing. The hot tub
also had chunks of hair and "gunk" a couple inches long. 3 different
people in our group pulled stuff out of there at different times. We
were guessing the filter needed cleaned, and it was probably coming
from the air filter that was clogged above the hot tub. The positive
of our stay was the staff. When we brought some of these things to
their attention, they called the maintenance man and he was there in a
half an hour. I just wish we could have enjoyed a cleaner stay then
the people after us hopefully did.
I was disappointed that nothing was offered to us when we talked to
the front desk people before leaving. They agreed that these things
were not OK, but they didn't offer to fix it on our end.
Could not figure out their Wifi, so it wasn't used. Also had to put up with dirty food splatter on the walls at breakfast. it was there 2 days in a row, so not sure how long before that. Many things were simple, but no one is taking an hour or two to make it look decent. Sad.

Room Tip: No elevators for 2nd floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Alicia,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping staff. The front desk would have been more than happy to have assisted you with our WiFi, to make sure that it was working properly for you. All these issues were addressed immediately after they were brought to my attention, and taken care of with the main person on the reservations. If there is anything else that I can do for your group, please do not hesitate to contact me. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived later than expected but was treated properly at check in. Beds were comfortable and everything was in working order. Staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great. Thanks again Seth!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Seth took good care of you during your stay. I will make sure that he is recognized for his efforts. We are very proud to have him as a part of our team. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Was on our way to Indianapolis and needed a place to stop late evening. Had called ahead with reservations and was satisfied with the stay. It was reasonably priced, clean and easy access. Vanity was tiny and outside the bathroom.

Room Tip: No elevator, three level check in ground level floor 2 the 1 up and 1 down. wide nice stairs tho.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Darrell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you here.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I thought the last time I stayed maybe it was just a bad cook but this time the eggs was the same nasty powdery texture and meat tasted like sweat. Probably gonna take buisness elsewhere and I am in hotels daily

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Katia K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept my sincerest apology regarding breakfast. We are working on getting the eggs replaced and are very close to getting that accomplished. Unfortunately there is a process we must follow in order to do that, and we are doing our best to make sure it happens as quickly as possible. We offer a variety breakfast, and if you did not see something that you wanted, the front desk is more than happy to get you a different item that perhaps was not on the menu that day. I really appreciate your feedback and please note that it does not go unnoticed. I hope you decide to come back and stay with us again.