All reviews small balcony balconies overlooking would stay again room was clean great bed pool and hot tub both mornings one night stay the hotel staff free wifi fridge and microwave decent hotel indiana university desk cereal repair bedding
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We traveled to Bloomington for our daughter's wedding. We found the Quality Inn to be a clean, comfortable, affordable and convenient for all our wedding related activities. The breakfast both mornings was delicious. We had a room with 2 queen beds that we shared with our son, daughter-in-law and grandson, and we had plenty of room for all of us. We appreciated that the halls were quiet. If we have reason to be in Bloomington again, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017
Katia K, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. I hope you had the chance to try our flavored waffles and pancakes! We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Our room was clean, staff was friendly. Tonya Mercer was especially helpful when I burned my finger on the waffel maker. She brought me some burn creme and some ice.
She was also quick to bring us supplies that they ran out of. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Not sure on the price since it was a little pricey during parents weekend.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Katia K, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review! It is nice to read that you found Tonya to be helpful and on point. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Good reasonable place to stay , clean, very friendly day desk staff night staff not so friendly . breakfast was great they ran out of strawberry jelly and went out and bought some for us. That was nice of them to do for our family.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Katia K, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We are very glad you chose to stay with us, and happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcome. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you here!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was received by Tonya the lady at the front desk. She was very friendly and made me feel good about staying at the Quality inn. Service was great and the place was clean. I would definitely recommend the stay. It's only a few miles from the Indiana university.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Katia K, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad that you had a great stay. Thank you for mentioning our front desk employee Tonya. We are very proud to have her as part of our team, and we are glad she was able to provide you with excellent customer service. Again, thank you for staying with us and thank you for the wonderful comments! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Had 3 rooms all was bad !! ALL HAD MOLD!! HAVE PICTURES BUT WONT LET ME POST ON HERE!! Girl at front desk was rude and Iwas afraid to say much was with 8 other people !! but was worried about taking bags inside bugs!! and would not take shower mold !! should not have stayed but no refund and we didn't no what to do :(

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Katia K, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Lorie,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that we fell below your expectations. On behalf of our team I would like to apologize that you found our staff rude. All employees are trained to give their best customer service and be helpful in every situation. We are very proud of the team that we have established here. Unfortunately, we do have to follow our cancellation policies in order to be fair to every guest. Upon you posting your complaints, we had a professional come in and check out each room that you and your friends stayed in, and nothing wrong was found in any of the rooms regarding your complaints. We are truly sorry for your experience here. If you have any further comments please contact me directly at the hotel.