“Good breakfast place”
Review of Woodridge Caffe

Woodridge Caffe
Ranked #20 of 55 Restaurants in Woodridge
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I used to eat here several years ago, when it was under different management- it was a favorite family breakfast spot. It has changed a bit, with a large bar and video slots to the right as you enter. The dining area is to the left. I was very happy with my traditional eggs, ham, toast and hashed brown breakfast. The service was very attentive and it was a nice relaxed meal. I will be back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My son took his wife and myself to breakfast. Coffee there is delicious! Service was good. Food is normally satisfactory. This morning I ordered a waffle with Fresh blueberries. After 3 bites I looked on my plate and there were 2 strands of Black hair!! It instantly took my appetite away. I told our server, with an apology she offered to bring another. Of course I declined! I ordered instead just an order of the toast. She did not charge for the waffle. However, I will not be going back to this restaurant. Tho she apologised, I felt it was insincere, and she acted as tho I was in the wrong for sending it back! Does this restaurant NOT insist on kitchen help to wear hair nets, and their wait staff to pull their hair back?

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have had breakfast here a few times. It's not bad, but it is not the best. Their are better places in the area for breakfast. Don't get me wrong - you get a decent meal, it's just average. Try it for yourself and be the judge.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Ate here for the first time for brunch -- the Denver omelet was very good, nice coffee, delicious raisin toast (choice of many different types of bread). Waitress cheerfully subbed tomatoes for me instead of potatoes. Atmosphere is a little crowded (no booths, lots of tables in the open close together). Efficient service.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Twice now, theyve advertised coupons with their hours (supposedly) on the flyer. Twice now, we've gone over there to eat, and found them closed, nowhere near the listed closing time! (Thurs./Fri./Sat) We once managed to catch them open, and the food was good, nut if you want to build a loyal customer base, you can't just arbitrarily choose what hours you make yourself available for business!! At this point, we're wondering if they're going OUT OF BUSINESS...