“seafood delight”
Review of Crab & Spice

Crab & Spice
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Woodridge
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is a VERY casual dining establishment. Seating at picnic tables, friendly staff, great fresh seafood, generous portions for the price.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Took the family on a Saturday night. If you like playing with your food this is your place. Shellfish sold by the pound arrives in a plastic bag hot with sauce. Messy but tasty. My teenage boys loved it. Warning Cajun hot is really hot. We loved it. Rolls of paper towels are there for a reason. Sinks next to the bar are not for show.
We're definitely coming back.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

True fish bake meals cooked to order. Fresh seafood, cooked the way you like it. Sit at your own picnic table and crack some shells, use your fingers and enjoy the feast. Priced for good family dining, and leftovers to take home and enjoy later.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I actually loved this place, my reasoning for the 3 stars was this: our server didn't speak English very well, so we were unsure how to order or what we were getting. I think next time, now that we know, will be better. We got sweet potato fries and they were more like dessert so that was also a little disappointing. I avoid sugar so that's why I didn't like them, but I could see how others would. I also wish that there was a mix option.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have been to a few of these places (seafood in a bag) and I have to say this place is by far the best. EVERYTHING was made to perfection. I ordered the crawfish in a medium hot sauce with corn and potatoes WOW they were scrumptious. The crawfish were smothered in the spicy sauce which also seasoned the corn and potatoes. It was pure Nirvana. They also have a wide selection of craft beers and cocktails. This is a great place if you want some fantastic seafood.