“Excellent Thai in pleasant family run spot”
Review of VIP Thai Cuisine

VIP Thai Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Woodridge
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We tend to stick with the entrees here- they can spice up any dish to your desired heat level. I ask for Thai hot and still not too hot- not like New York City when you ask for same. That usually takes the top of your head off.
Generous portions and you can bring wine with a corkage fee.
I love Loire whites and gruner veltiner with hot Thai- the acid cuts the heat perfectly.'

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This place is delicious! I live near here and frequent it often - its some of the best Thai I've had and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Owner was helpful in selecting and describing variety of menu options. Food was hot and plentiful. Service was slow.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

My wife and I had a hankering for Thai food last night (Wednesday night). Just before we left the house, we remembered that our usual Thai place (Chopsticks up by Fox Valley Mall) is closed on Wednesdays. So my wife went online and found VIP Thai Cuisine in Woodridge and we gave it a try. We were quite pleased. This little restaurant is tucked away in the corner of a two-story strip mall kind of building. Very nice, modern decorations inside with a silent TV and unobtrusive Asian instrumental music playing in the background. Only a few tables in the place. I only looked at the menu long enough to find my shrimp pad Thai and a Thai iced tea. My wife ordered chicken pad see ew with the same drink. We were both pleased with our dishes, which came out in like 5 minutes, BTW. And we tried each other's food and agreed that although both were good, the shrimp pad Thai beat out the pad see ew. The pad Thai came with 7 shrimps, which is usually the most I ever see served in that dish, so they were generous with that protein. I saw that they offered custard on its own, and mango and sticky rice, but not sticky rice and custard. I asked our server if they could put together a sticky rice and custard for me. They did, and it was quite tasty-both served hot, and on separate dishes. We ordered a panang curry to go, and we warmed that up for lunch today. It was tasty, too. Just enough spice to make you notice, and very flavorful.

I'm very glad we found VIP Thai Cuisine. Even though it's 30 minutes away, we'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I've actually been coming here for a few years now whenever I'm in the mood for something a little different. I am totally spoiled by this place. Since finding it, I've tried Thai at several different places and it has never compared. This place also turned me on to curry and Thai green iced tea. The Panag Curry is my absolute fav. This place is always fresh. Highly recommended!