“Wonderful accommodations!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tonya G
“Wonderful accommodations!”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this place for my birthday weekend/ my kids first visit to Chicago. There were seven of us. This lovely townhouse was very spacious and comfortable for all of us (even my cranky 94 yr old mother). When booking there was a miscommunication through TripAdvisor somehow, but Joshua (the owner) was very patient and accommodating when I called him to fix the problem. The location was convenient, as it’s right off the freeway. Getting to downtown Chicago took approx. 35 mins. each day during the weekend. There were many amenities which made our stay even more enjoyable. The owner even has staples in the kitchen ( eg. juice and eggs in the fridge, noodles, peanut butter, and even baby food in the cupboard). There were thoughtful touches everywhere in case you forgot something. I highly recommend staying here!

huhmeed
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great experiance”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Very great home! Relaxing, extremely clean & so much space! Overall made my stay back home a delightful experiance!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing