All reviewssteam showerget awaymy boyfriendrose petalsswim spagreat roomnice sizelight switchesboutique hotelroad tripmood lightingsound systemflat screenenjoyed my stayking bedclfireplace
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Been here multiple times and it's hard not to go back. The rooms are beyond beautiful, steam shower, whirlpool tub. Everything you'd need for a night in. Every time I've been here I've been happy with the stay. The price is great and very affordable, especially on weekdays.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The steam room was so disgusting, notice floor title is suposted to be white but it was all dirty, mold growing on the bench,
Don't waste your money here, Aura or Hard rock casino are way better options than this. Paid $175 for a dirty room .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Raul D
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here for a birthday getaway. I chose the swim spa room. The accommodations are fantastic. Large pool with massage jets. The water temp is perfect throughout. It has a very large shower/sauna with floor to ceiling water jets. The room itself has a king bed, mood lighting throughput WiFi music piped everywhere, two flat screen tv's, nice size kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. Plus a fully stocked bar. There are no windows so sleeping in too late could be a problem. But, as far as problems go, I'll take it. Also, very sound proof. I never heard anyone from neighboring rooms or maid service. It's a little pricey but worth it. We stayed for two nights. If you want to impress your better half, this place does the trick.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy K
Reviewed 5 April 2017

My wife and I went there for a getaway and ended up leaving after less than an hour. We checked in and paid the "Groupon Fee" of $25 (WTF???). Went to our room, out our things down and headed to dinner. Came back to the room and did a thorough inspection. This place is dirty, with a random hole in the wall, bugs in the room, soap scum in the hottub...I could go on and on. It is a real dump. We checked out at 9 pm after someone randomly knocked on our door a took off. Weird. The hotel manager has yet to return a call a week later and Groupon has washed their hands of it. Needless to say, neither will get our business ever again. Stay away from this dump. It's a seedy, disgusting place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
10  Thank ben g
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

When arriving at this boutique hotel at night, all that can be seen are bright red lights all over the property which is very creepy. I figured it's supposed to be the color of "romance" but it reminds me more of blood or something creepy. Maybe if the lights were a more subtle color it wouldn't be as scary.
The hotel was not what I had imagined. When entering the property, we noticed that it had separate cabins for the rooms, giving it that motel-like feel. The young woman at the front desk in the lobby was so friendly and welcoming that we decided to give it a chance anyways. She gave us a complimentary bottle of champagne and two glasses, such a nice touch! The room was beautiful, we walked in and immediately checked for bugs or anything else from seeing other reviews. The only thing we found was a stain on the edge of the sheet (pictured), so we just laid a blanket over it to sleep on.
The jacuzzi tub and steam shower were amazing! The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean (including the tub! That's not always the case!). We stayed in room 127, and did not see any bugs or mold anywhere in the room. The complimentary breakfast was small but had a nice selection. We had an amazing time here and I do recommend it for a night or two with your significant other if you're in the area!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple