USD 121
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook(Willowbrook)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 167
USD 149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 200/night.

USD 100
USD 111
USD 105
USD 100
All reviewssteam showerget awaymy boyfriendrose petalsswim spagreat roomnice sizelight switchesboutique hotelroad tripmood lightingsound systemflat screenenjoyed my stayking bedclfireplace
Reviewed 21 January 2016

great people, they accommodate you well, and the rooms are great prices and a wonderful little escape, away from home, and work. will come here again and have recommended this place to several of my friends that say the same

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out. It's a beautiful looking place sitting off 55. We arrive the staff very nice friendly very informative. We get inside our room it was just ok... I thought for $200.00 plus dollars it could have been better. The towels we had were old and worn, the lamp shade was very dusty with dead nats inside, the clock radio was filthy! We could not use the speaker it was not compatible with my IPhone. I gave it a three because of the staff, we won't come back just not worth it. Could have had more room perks with that kind of money we spent for one night. Bottle water or something. They did give you breakfast but who wants to walk outside to go get a orange and bowl of cereal.. Again nice people to expensive.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Katie J
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

My man took me for my birthday and I must say I was impressed .. To start off with we got a free bottle of champagne with the room, the lady at the desk was nice and the room setup was amazing.. Can't wait to come back .. Nice getaway for couples

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2015

We've stayed here multiple times and thoroughly enjoy each one of our little escape from reality. The environment is relaxing from the moment you step foot onto the property, the rooms are incredibly clean, and the accommodations are luxurious. Our favorite features are the steam shower and Whirlpool: it is pure heaven on earth. If we could live there, we would :)
This hotel, is hands down, the best kept secret in Chicagoland and hope they continue their exceptional efforts to keep this place happy, clean, and friendly. As long as they maintain their superior standards, we are patrons for life!

Room Tip: Be careful that you pick the correct room for your height when it comes to the whirlpool sizes.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend & I are from Ohio and planned a week away here at the champagne lodge. reading reviews and looking at pictures didn't even compare to what the room was actually like when we got there! From the polite and helpful staff to our room - we couldn't have left there more satisfied. I am so happy we chose this hotel to get away to. The bed and oversized tub / jacuzzi was absolutely amazing and we enjoyed every second of it! although we were tourists to Illinois, we still couldn't wait to get back to our room to enjoy the rest of our night. At the end of our trip I didn't want to leave the room! everything was simply amazing and exceeded beyond our expectations of what we thought the place would be like. I would definitely recommend this to any couple out there just wanting to get away and enjoy themselves, for a day, or a week like we did ourselves. you won't regret any moment spent here. I'm already looking forward to the next time we both can get a week + off so we can make our return. thank you champagne lodge for such an amazing experience!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple