“Terrible hygiene by workers”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I witnessed the cashier wipe his runny nose and then put donuts into a bag for the poor soul in front of me. Their were three college aged workers and they all looked like they just rolled out of bed. Dirty, wrinkled clothes, indifferent attitude and slow.
The place is a disaster. Hope you don't get sick eating here.
I'll never go back there again.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We visited here several times throughout the course of a hockey weekend and were always so impressed with the staff. They were all very friendly and quick with a smile and pleasantries. Even during the morning rush they remained upbeat while conducting business efficiently.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

There was okay food and pricing but the manager was yelling at her employees, and that was a little annoying. I hate to see people getting yelled at in front of customers.

Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

I've stopped here numerous times before heading to work. The service is always speedy! I'll call ahead if I need a box of Joe so it's ready.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Tonight I went to dunkin donuts I ordered an ice coffee as stated in their advertisement it was 99cents, the guy rang me up trying to say it was 3$ and some change when I tried to explain that it was still advertised, his shift supervisor turned to me and said " Jesus christ he already told you there was nothing I could do" I was shocked that I got a Jesus Christ as a customer I was so angry that they wouldn't honor their advertisement and was talked down upon I left, it was so bad the officer behind me also took my side, and left as well, I'll go elsewhere that wants my business