“Good Food”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Warrenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy the salads and pizza and bread here. It's nice and less frantic than kid themed places. Always one of our favorites.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I went there a couple of times in a week, as I was in Warrenville on business and was please to be able to get thin and crispy pizza. I cannot abide these pizzas that are like a loaf of bread with a pile of liquid cheese on the top, so I was happy to get their thin pizza - tasty! I'll be back. Oh, their lemonade was excellent!

1  Thank Darrell H
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Service was very good, but we really didn't care for the food choices. This was our first time at CPK and we were not sure what to expect. The pizza was just ok, and the salad was pretty much iceberg lettuce. The portobello mushrooms were good, but nothing great.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

A friend gave our family a gift card so we tried eating here. We loved the thin crus pizzas and the their soecialty oasta. I just think that the food here is quite pricey.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We go out of our way to eat at this restaurant. There is one closer to where we live, but we prefer the decor and ambiance here. The menu offers many choices other than pizza. The food is good and the waitstaff is very friendly. We like the summer sangria flight, quite fun. The Tuscan hummus appetizer is very fresh. Pizzas are good and there are meatless options available. Good meal for a reasonable price.