“Quick eats”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Warrenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We've been going to this location since they opened about 15 or so years ago. There are staples we go for specifically. The pea soup, the tostada pizza, and thai crunch salad. It's nice to grab a glass of wine and sit at the counter seats for good conversation with the bartenders too. Clean. Friendly. And good service.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Overpriced. Small portions. Burnt pizza edges.
. S L O W service.

This place used to be good when CPK first came to the area. Last few times. Less than memorable. Left hungry and disappointed

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We met some friends from out of state at this location and the pizza was great.
We wish we had a CPK in Moline IL

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We went to dinner for my dad's birthday tonight. The restaurant was able to accommodate our larger party, which consisted of 7 adults and 5 children. The food was great. I had the Moroccan Chicken Salad (half size) for dinner. Their salads are huge, so I recommend a half size for one person. It was so filling. My kids had cheese pizza (2 of them) and the third had Hawaiian pizza. I did try a slice of the cheese pizza. It wasn't great. There wasn't much sauce or cheese on it. I wasn't impressed. The texture of the cheese was odd. That's the main reason for my 4 star rating. My kids love pizza -- and my boys ate maybe a quarter of their child-size pizza. We did get dessert. The key lime pie is excellent, as is the chocolate cake. The kids all loved their kids ice cream sundaes, too.

I've eaten here many, many times. The specialty pizzas are more of their thing. Apparently the plain stuff -- like cheese -- is not. I highly recommend their specialty salads and the California Club Pizza.

The wait staff is attentive and friendly and the restaurant (and restrooms) are clean at this CPK. I will definitely eat here again, but probably not with my kids. They aren't big fans of the kids menu offered here.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times over the years and seemed like the food quality has declined. Had the split pea soup: very bland with little spices, didn't even seem like salt and pepper were added. Dumplings were bland and room temp - had them before and they were much better. Wait service was on spot and polite. The other soup was mediocre as well. Bread with the olive oil is good though!