All reviews clean property budget place laundry room walking distance dryer keys refrigerator
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Staff is not very helpful especially girl staff. They don't know things when ask and never take action for anything I reported in all my reservations.
Never gave me kitchen stuff all at once sometimes Pans n pots were missing, sometimes knife, sometimes plates were missing, once my dryer was not working I asked them n they said will call back. They did nothing about it and many many things they ignore. I had to live because my work place was near this hotel.
I would not highly recommend the hotel but location n safety is pretty good.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Khushboo, thanks for being here. We are happy to know you liked our convenient location and that you had an overall nice stay. However, we are sorry for the issues you experienced and regret the inconvenience caused. Please note to ensure cleanliness of kitchenware and as per our brand standards, these items are available at the front desk. Thanks once more, and we encourage you to try us again in the near future, as we are confident you will enjoy a better visit.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Very friendly staff, the hotel is clean. . . its in a very convenient area . . close to everything; shopping mall and dinning area in a walking distance; as well as for UBER drivers, its very convenient and quick pick ups.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know our location was convenient for your needs and that you were impressed with the attentive service provided by our staff. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Hotel Management

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Clean, fairly comfortable. I am a merchant, so the main thing that appeals to me is the safety of the property. Do wish it had a larger selection of TV stations to fill in the lonely evenings, plus the WIFI is a little slow.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Jim, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest. We are glad to know you felt safe at our property and that this was the highlight of your stay. Your feedback is of utmost value to us as it will help us to improve. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Our stay at Extended Stay was a very good expiereance. The hotel staff. We're very friendly and helpful. The Hotel was clean . I would recommend this Hotel to any one.It is located close to shopping and great restaurants. A great place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for selecting Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest for your visit and for sharing your comments. We are happy to read that you liked our friendly associates and convenient location which was perfect for your needs. We appreciate you recommending us online and look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Fantastic service, excellent staff, very comfortable rooms and in room kitchen and refrigerator is very helpful for long stays. I wouldn't repeat my moving situation I was in, but I would absolutely return again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know you loved our top-notch service as well as your comfortable room. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lake Forest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.