“Great wings, regular service ”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #42 of 127 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

BWW is great , the wings are the best... what happened in Vernon Hills place is that I got awefull service from one of the waiters and I asked to see the manager and never came, too bad...

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My daughter and I arrived before the Sunday dinner rush and most tables were empty. Our host walked us through the entire restaurant like a Sunday stroll in the park only to seat us in the farthest corner booth. He then immediately sat with his high school buddies in the next booth. I didn’t want to stare at the corner with no view of any TVs so I asked him to re-seat us. No problem. we moved to a nearby table. 15 minutes passed without any acknowledgement by a waiter, manager or adolescent host. My daughter was looking forward to some wings so we stuck it out.
Our waiter arrived and immediately apologized for the delay. That was appreciated until he threw out some lame excuse about being in back with the manager talking about scheduling. I think my next meal should take precedence over next week’s staffing issues. I didn’t want to know how much he didn’t care about our service. We had plenty of time to study the menu so we placed our entire order all at once. Chicken taco appetizer, three different wing flavors, buffalo chips, a Dr Pepper, a beer and 2 waters.
Another 10 minutes and we finally had something to drink… but no beer. For those of you keeping score that was 30 minutes at the table before we got a single drop to drink. The waiter spilled some of my water and left without leaving any napkins or coasters. Another 15 minutes passed before our appetizer came to the wet table, brought by a waitress who was serving several other tables. I asked for some napkins and she quickly complied. By then I was wishing we could’ve sat at one of her tables. She was actually able to walk at a brisk pace while our sloth like waiter sauntered here and there. He disappeared to the back more often than he was on the floor. I noticed two members of the wait staff move at a pace as though they actually cared about their tips. Several others were shuffling as though they were passing the time until close. The tacos were pretty tasty.
Halfway through the tacos my beer finally arrived. It was a giant beer while I only wanted a pint. Thankfully it was a pretty quick fix for slothy to pour it into a pint glass. The tacos were eaten and we were once again left alone to enjoy each other’s company with empty water and soda. Finally the wings arrived. They were cold but we didn’t dare complain. We had already been there way more than an hour and were pretty hungry. I asked for another pint but it never came.
We got the check and realized we never got the chips we were charged for. I was also charged for the wrong size beer. Another Lengthy wait to adjust the check and we were finally released from our nearly 2-hour nightmare. There are plenty of BWW restaurants around. I’ll never return to this one.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

BWW is great. The food is amazing and the price is affordable... I love the sports bar concept.. the wings are simply the best and the BWW concept and logos and branding is amazing.. I would love to have one of their shirts!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here since it opened and they recently redesigned the bar area but not for the better. Instead of the round cozy "high top" tables they used to have, now it's either six person high, square tables, long tables that you actually have to share (they seat about 12) or low restaurant style tables that just don't seem to belong in the middle of a bar. My wife and I came in and after sitting at a long table for a few minutes with no service, we actually walked out. It's just not the same and I don't know if we'll be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Never been a big fan of this chain to begin with. The food is average at best, beer selection also about average along with service. My major gripe is the environment. The open concept and high ceilings suck. Its so loud in this chain you can never carry on a conversation with a group. Maybe other people dig that, but I find it annoying as all H.