“Change for the worse”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #67 of 125 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here since it opened and they recently redesigned the bar area but not for the better. Instead of the round cozy "high top" tables they used to have, now it's either six person high, square tables, long tables that you actually have to share (they seat about 12) or low restaurant style tables that just don't seem to belong in the middle of a bar. My wife and I came in and after sitting at a long table for a few minutes with no service, we actually walked out. It's just not the same and I don't know if we'll be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Never been a big fan of this chain to begin with. The food is average at best, beer selection also about average along with service. My major gripe is the environment. The open concept and high ceilings suck. Its so loud in this chain you can never carry on a conversation with a group. Maybe other people dig that, but I find it annoying as all H.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Had the usual varieties of chicken wings and the sampler platter. All good tasting with choices of beers. The service was excellent in terms of attentiveness and accuracy. Clean place and location is nearby where I was staying. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My work team went for lunch and we sat outside. The server was good to start until we asked that the tables be wiped to remove the dust and dirt on them. This was the end of the kindness. He was absent, not nice when asked questions, or for a lunch menu, and finally one of us went into the restaurant to find help. The manager returned with our long awaited food, but there was no apology or acknowledgment of the poor service.
The food is good but we are rethinking returning as this is not the first time we have had iffy service.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

It was a busy Sunday night with lots of games on, and we were celebrating the 13th birthday of our niece. There were enough tables. We got seated without a problem.

The service was friendly but unattentive, even though we were right near the place that they enter the orders. In the drink round, the waitress forgot my brother-in-law. We called her back to get his order in. Next she forgot him again, when we ordered dinner. Then when the dinners came - his dinner order didn't arrive (and neither did one of the kids meals. One of the meals came inedible (at least to the teen eating it). Nothing was done. Everything was so slow, we gave up on getting a dessert to celebrate the birthday girls holiday. We decided to just sing ourselves and get out of there.

Several family members struggled with the menu because there aren't any healthy items on the menu. Everything in pre-processed foods.