“Great place”
Review of Eli's

Eli's
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tremont
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This place is very friendly! They have yummy lunches! I’m not a coffee drinker but their hot chocolate and smoothies are great!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent coffee but breakfast sandwiches better at Hardee’s or McDonalds. Sandwiches premodern then microwved

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of my salad at this small restaurant. The environment is friendly with comfortable seating. You order at the counter; my salad was already made and in the cooler, but was very good and fresh. While I was having lunch, a local book group were meeting while having their lunch - very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My children and I were on our way out of town and decided to stop at Eli's in Tremont. We were never greeted. A customer pulled up at the drive thru window while we were waiting and the barista walked by, made eye contact with me, said nothing, and waited on the customer. I'm assuming/hoping she simply didn't see us there first. A second barista came out from the back, made eye contact with me, I smiled, she never smiled back and never greeted us. It was very uncomfortable, and had I been by myself I would have left, but my children were already picking out what the wanted to eat and drink. The first barista finished with the drive thru customer and came to ask us what we would like. I ordered a muffin, my son ordered a breakfast sandwich, my daughter got some thumbprint cookies, and the kids each ordered a frappe. I took the muffin to go, so it wasn't until I was on the highway that I realized my muffin was stale....as in would barely break apart hard and stale. My son didn't finish his breakfast sandwich - he said it wasn't good. I'm giving two stars because my children liked their frappe's and the thumbprint cookies were good. Based on the other reviews I'm not sure if I simply came on an off day, everyone has them, or if different service is given to strangers over locals. Either way, I won't be back to find out.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I love to pick up a frap here. Always nice and the items are delicious. They have a large coffee menu for a small place. Great place to meet friends for a visit.