TARA Guest House
The Urban Newtown(Newtown)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 105
Cambridge Lodge Guest House(Stanmore)(Great Value!)
USD 61
USD 57
  • Breakfast included
USD 163
USD 121
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 123
USD 88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 80
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 66
USD 55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 64/night.

Veriu Camperdown(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 138
  • Breakfast included
USD 107
  • Fitness centre
All reviewswonderful hostsother guestsbreakfast tableb bsflight pathenmore theatreairport pickuplovely homenewtown stationevery morninghome away from homesydney airportbuses and trainsyogurtinner citynew zealandensuite bathroom
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Julian and Brom were wonderful hosts and their Edwardian house was to die for!
The house comprised of really beautifully appointed rooms- we loved ours - and our marble bathroom.
Breakfast was an epic delight - both are wonderful cooks and the food just kept coming - accompanied by great conversation! Our hosts were so helpful in giving us maps and helping us find where it was we wanted to go in the rest of Sydney.

Situated in Newtown - an "up and coming " area - only ten minutes walk to station or five minutes to bus - both taking us straight to the centre of Sydney.

So so much better than an anonymous hotel somewhere in downtown Sydney. Thank you for a great experience

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank britinsussex
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Amazing people. Amazing service. Amazing house. Amazing location. Amazing breakfast. What more can I say? I would recommend to anyone to stay at this fantastic place. We stayed here for 3 nights in February 2017 and didn't want to leave! And Oscar the dog is so cute. Peter. Lorraine & Barney

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I staid at Tara Guest House in Enmore, Sydney for 3 days in the beginning of February 2017. And I must say that I couldn´t have picked a better place in Sydney. The neighborhood was interesting and vibrant, and close to the more busy and turisty city center. It had a genuine feel to it, with lots of interesting shops and places to eat. But the real gem is Tara Guest House - owned and run by Julien and Broome. They were such nice people and made me feel instantly at home in the beautiful house - and room! The homemade breakfast is a feast and you enjoy it with the rest of the guets and Julien and Broome join you for a coffee after serving you all that you can wish for to start your day with energy. I really enjoyed those conversations by the table. Their dog Oscar is the cutest and the atmostphere in the house is just lovely. I just cannot recommend it enough!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Everything about my stay was absolutely divine. Julian and Brom were such welcoming hosts the moment I walked in and the breakfast was 5 star. Enmore is a very vibrant area with a huge selection of fantastic restaurants and a great community feeling to it. The terrace itself has exquisite artwork and the garden was beautiful. I could hardly get out of my bed it was so comfortable and the place felt more like a second home than a B&B. Oscar the border collie was hard to say goodbye too as such a sweet dog. I cannot rate this place highly enough, it was great value for money and will certainly be back another time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Beautiful old house right in Newtown / Enmore. 10min walk to Newtown station, walk to all shops, main street. Lovely spacious old terrace house, beautiful interior, garden and artwork. Nice and quiet, leafy street. The breakfast is absolutely delicious, multiple courses, Brom and Julian really put it on, easily worth $40+ in cafe prices, but better than any breakfast I've had in a cafe. Best weekend stay in Sydney ever, and free airport shuttle as well. Oh and can't forget Oscar the awesome border collie who is adorable.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple