“Simply Amazing”
Review of TARA Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enmore
TARA Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Enmore B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Amazing people. Amazing service. Amazing house. Amazing location. Amazing breakfast. What more can I say? I would recommend to anyone to stay at this fantastic place. We stayed here for 3 nights in February 2017 and didn't want to leave! And Oscar the dog is so cute. Peter. Lorraine & Barney

• Stayed February 2017, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I staid at Tara Guest House in Enmore, Sydney for 3 days in the beginning of February 2017. And I must say that I couldn´t have picked a better place in Sydney. The neighborhood was interesting and vibrant, and close to the more busy and turisty city center. It had a genuine feel to it, with lots of interesting shops and places to eat. But the real gem is Tara Guest House - owned and run by Julien and Broome. They were such nice people and made me feel instantly at home in the beautiful house - and room! The homemade breakfast is a feast and you enjoy it with the rest of the guets and Julien and Broome join you for a coffee after serving you all that you can wish for to start your day with energy. I really enjoyed those conversations by the table. Their dog Oscar is the cutest and the atmostphere in the house is just lovely. I just cannot recommend it enough!

• Stayed February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Everything about my stay was absolutely divine. Julian and Brom were such welcoming hosts the moment I walked in and the breakfast was 5 star. Enmore is a very vibrant area with a huge selection of fantastic restaurants and a great community feeling to it. The terrace itself has exquisite artwork and the garden was beautiful. I could hardly get out of my bed it was so comfortable and the place felt more like a second home than a B&B. Oscar the border collie was hard to say goodbye too as such a sweet dog. I cannot rate this place highly enough, it was great value for money and will certainly be back another time.

• Stayed February 2017, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Beautiful old house right in Newtown / Enmore. 10min walk to Newtown station, walk to all shops, main street. Lovely spacious old terrace house, beautiful interior, garden and artwork. Nice and quiet, leafy street. The breakfast is absolutely delicious, multiple courses, Brom and Julian really put it on, easily worth $40+ in cafe prices, but better than any breakfast I've had in a cafe. Best weekend stay in Sydney ever, and free airport shuttle as well. Oh and can't forget Oscar the awesome border collie who is adorable.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2017, travelled as a couple
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 January 2017

What can I say about Tara Guest House, amazing hosts with such great stories to tell over a simply awesome breakfast, that kept you going until dinner. Loved the communal breakfast with other guests. Brom and Julian were great hosts and it was never too much trouble helping us plan our days in Sydney and with restaurant and bar choices for the evenings. Julian collected us and dropped us back to the airport which was a real personal touch. Loved the area of Enmore and Newtown and only a bus journey away from the main areas of Sydney. We simply cannot recommend this guesthouse highly enough and it certainly has been our best stay anywhere. Thank you both.

Room Tip: The large top floor where we stayed was fantastic
  • Stayed December 2016, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amandar350
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enmore
Newtown
The Urban Newtown
The Urban Newtown
#1 of 1 in Newtown
Central Business District
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour
Ovolo Woolloomooloo
#1 of 179 in Sydney

Been to TARA Guest House? Share your experiences!