“Great bed and breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TARA Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enmore
TARA Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Enmore B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Great bed and breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2016

I am very late writing this review due to me thinking I had already done it a long time ago. Better late than never! I actually stayed here with a couple of friends during August 2015 while in Sydney for the Netball World Cup. Amazing hospitality and out of this world breakfasts. Julian and Brom are the best hosts and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. I can't speak highly enough of their effort to produce those amazing breakfasts. Would stay here again if I was in the area, especially if you want to be near Enmore with all those wonderful restaurants and atmosphere.

Room Tip: If I stayed again I would choose a room with a bathroom
  • Stayed November 2015, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scottishsmiths

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2016

I came down to Sydney with teammates for a competition and we decided to stay here after reading all the reviews - best decision we have ever made. Julian and Brom truly made us feel at home from pickup to the end of our stay. The breakfasts were the best I've ever had - locally sourced, hot off the pan, great variety and served with freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee. Talking with the other guests and Julian and Brom was also a lovely way to start the day. The rooms were spacious and well-kept (they were always magically made up whenever we got back from a day out). If you're still on the fence, I might add that they also have the most beautiful border collie named Oscar who loves pats and cuddles.

In terms of value, it's really an incredible value for money and I'll be staying here again the next time i'm down in Sydney.

• Stayed September 2016, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jasmine T
Los Altos, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2016

Julian and Brom were our introduction to Australia -- and a lovely introduction it was. We really felt taken care of, from the moment Julian picked us up at the airport. Getting to talk with them and with their other guests over breakfast was an important part of the experience, one to be savored (with the wonderful food and coffee!). We are very fortunate to have stayed with them.

• Stayed September 2016, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jk039
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2016

Brom and Julian have created a wonderful, art-filled oasis in the middle of the best city in the world. They are gracious and welcoming hosts that make you feel like you're the only guest in the world. Breakfast of fruits, homemade granola and eggs and bacon make you want to linger and spend time in their company with Oscar the dog and take in the beautiful pieces of art. I felt so relaxed I could have floated home...but Julian got me to the airport too. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed September 2016, travelled solo
3 Thank AnnieFlann
Herentals, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2016

Amazing house, but even more amazing hosts. Interesting people who have seen their share of the world. The breakfast will take you through the day, and so do Brom's suggestions for visits and excursions. We followed them every day and we saw fascinating parts of the city. And the drive from and to the airport was also very handy. Wonderful experience!

• Stayed August 2016, travelled with family
2 Thank joelle829
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enmore
City West
Surry Hills
ADGE Apartment Hotel
ADGE Apartment Hotel
#1 of 179 in Sydney

Been to TARA Guest House? Share your experiences!