“Excellent food!”

Cholula's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had the fajita cholula and a fajita taco salad. Everything tasted fresh and flavorful. Salsa was spicy, but not too spicy. Will definitely order takeout from there again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Super friendly crew and very tasty food make this a great place to eat. The restaurant was clean and the service was very attentive. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Immediate and friendly greeting. Clean and bright inside.

My mother ordered all sauces on the side, due to some sensitivities and they accommodated without question and without seeming inconvenienced.

Excellent service continued throughout the meal, with cups filled frequently and periodic check ins. The playfulness of the gal taking care of us was much appreciated - and encourages us to want to go back.

The food was cooked well, one person (table of 4) said that they thought their dish could use salt. Everyone else found their dishes well seasoned. I, personally, feel that adding salt at the table if you feel so inclined, (or hot sauce), is better than getting a salty dish (or otherwise customizable dish that is too hot/not hot enough)- so, I appreciated not needing a gallon of water to recoup from a pound of salt (& being able to kick the heat up a notch) - as always, I wanted more cilantro.

Margarita was good, but not great. It was large, and reasonably priced - I've had better, but probably not at that price point... premium liquor isn't expected to be used in a happy hour drink, though for the size of it, maybe another shot wouldn't hurt.

Husband was happy to see dos equis on tap.

Everyone else had water.

No sticker shock - all prices were reasonable and there was plent of food to take home.

I recommend getting a side of guacamole (extra) to go with the free chips and salsa.

There is a kid's menu, but since the youngest person was 43yrs old, we didn't order from it.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We took the whole family to this little hidden gem. You will love everything about it! The rice and beans are amazing! I had the Chicken Chimi! You will love it!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious! Wonderful servuce and nice atmosphere. Best kept secret in Belleville! I have found my new favorite place to go!

Been to Cholula's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!