All reviews on site laundry room was clean a great place to stay would stay here again walmart motel rates
Reviewed 8 May 2018

the room was clean and staff very friendly. the only drawbacks was a very firm bed and hard pillow. as in most motels they have an air conditioner in the room, partly because the room was on the small side and partly because there is no carpet the unit was very loud. we had to turn it off in the middle of the night.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Was in town for the weekend. Rates were great. Had a 2 queen bed suite. Beds were nice & clean. Bathroom seemed recently updated, and clean. For the price this was a great place to stop for the night. The only staff member I met was courteous, friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if I was in the area. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Corey K
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Very cozy motel for the price. Very friendly staff. I have stayed on multiple occasions. I would definitely recommend and will stay again in the future. On site laundry and Steve the maintenance manager is the most helpful with any problems. I needed to fax something and the owner immediately took care of it. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Paradise759800
Reviewed 29 August 2017

If the price of these rooms were lower, I would give this a higher rating. but for the money, I just can't justify that. I'll start with the positive:
The family who owns this motel seems really great. The service was friendly, and even dealing with a bad storm that knocked out power earlier that evening, the desk clerk was upbeat, and very helpful. Also, being situated a decent distance from the nearest interstate, it was a quiet place to sleep. Also, they had a good strong wi-fi connection.

However, the quality of the room was just lacking. The beds were hard and squeaky, the blankets were ok, but nothing great, there was no coffee maker in the room, and it wasn't that large. it wasn't run-down or dirty, but it wasn't comfortable. Especially compared to the previous night, where i paid just a couple of dollars more for a room at Comfort Inn, elsewhere in the state. Between the two, there are just no comparisons. I know that this motel features "basic amenities" on its website, which is accurate, but for the price you pay, you should get more.

If you are staying in Streator, there's nothing terrible about the rooms here, just don't expect much. Were I passing through the area again, I would look elsewhere for a better room.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank madcitypaul
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was a great place to stay for the price. Bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. I have stayed here before and will continue to stay at here on my future visits to Streator. Dining is close by as is the local Kroger and a Walmart for any needed necessities.

Date of stay: June 2017