See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The room was clean and the bed and sheets more like on a bed at a Quality Inn, at about half the cost. A good deal. I really appreciated staying here, (twice). I liked the setting: the surrounding farmland and the stars at night. Family run. The whole thing felt good to me.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

New heating/AC unit, New Pillows, room smelled fresh & nice. Easy friendly check in. LG flat screen tv, micro, fridge. There is nothing at this exit. there is a town close by or next exit east has food. I will definitely stay here again when in the area

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Rups & Her Husband Manny were wonderful. They provide a peaceful, quiet place to rest. Where being spent, doesn't mean a lot of money Spent! Conveniently located on Hwy 6. Just off I 80. Plenty of parking. Thanks and God Bless You and Yours!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016

It was late evening when we arrived, the front desk was friendly and offered us the same price that we had seen online. Once inside the room, it was a bit scary. The linens were stained and I felt that the bedspreads were not regularly washed. The room appeared really old, the lights crackled when they were on, there was no hot water and I wasn't going to dare take a shower. They did offer free wifi and it was close to the highway, unfortunately I feel that this motel needs a big overhaul to get my business again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

We were called back to the Spring Valley area for a family get together. I found a great price at this conveniently located motel. The room was very basic, but clean. It does appear that the rooms have been worked on to make them more comfortable and updated. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. I was disappointed that the desk personal were not friendly. It was as if I was interrupting their day to check us in and check us out. If you are looking for an inexpensive one night stay, this lodging will fill your needs.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family