other traveller has booked this property
The Main House terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
The Main House terrace
The parking
One of the 3 bedrooms
The indoor entrance to the terrace
Another picture of the terrace
please come and enjoy the view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

melindasu...
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Beware of the fine print.”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I booked this apartment with the idea that it would be larger than the apartment I was staying in previously. I had family members arriving for the last part of my vacation. The owner actually emailed me and asked if I needed all three rooms prepared????? I had paid for the WHOLE apartment...why wouldn't I expect all three rooms to be made up? The cost goes up if you have more than two people staying with you.....I have never heard of this practice. I was not provided more keys for my other guest so it was quite impossible for us to leave the apartment separately. The caretaker for the property arrived every morning ....not to check in on us...but to check up on us. The gate being opened early every morning was quite annoying. If you are looking for somewhere peaceful...this is not for you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 Aug 2017
Sorry to read you didn't have a good time and where annoyed about some parts of our arrangements. I read my emails back and thought the are fairly clear. We give a discount for 2 but perhaps we better shouldn't do that. And why make 7 beds if only 4 people are staying? We clearly have different ideas about some things f.e. cleaning.
And finally if you had asked for a second or even a third key you had received one.
All the best

Travellers are raving about these Lagun hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing