“Nice enough night out with friends.”
Review of Pinstripes

Pinstripes
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinstripes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Reunion of friends. 5 people in their early 40s.

Really no hard complaints. Service was a bit scattered and confused that we might want to move from bowling to bocce.

A bit more upscale/yuppie clientele. Nice open layout. light comfortable atmosphere.

Indoor bocce courts are somewhat limited, I'd call and reserve in advance. Bowling alley is on the smallish side as well, We had reservations for both and were there on a bit quieter evening. We had no issues with waits but I would wonder what it's like on a busy weekend night.

Shared a couple flatbreads with the group. Can't say I found it particularly better than what I've had elsewhere, but it was good for the most part if not a bit overbearing.

I had been joking with my friends earlier in the evening that in Europe, bocce ball is considered as a game for old men...We had a good laugh when we found a painting on site depicting old men in Europe playing bocce ball.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal -the Italian Jambalaya - nice and spicy. Server was prompt, thorough, but very abrupt or curt. That's why no 5 star. Prices reasonable, food outstanding, a bit noisy ( but it is a Sports Bar/ bowling alley) but younger staff needs some work.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Our yoga gang tries to meet once a month to check up on how we are all feeling. We try to pick different place each month. Food and service were good.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We love working with Pinstripes in all locations they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs. Looking forward in working in many events to come!

Thanks,
Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
extremesoundsent.com

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to eat dinner at pinstripes, because it was close to my pregnant daughters home. Big mistake... we arrived before the dinner rush, just a few tables occupied. After two waitresses came to our table for orders, not knowing the other had taken our order for appetizers... which was very concerning, we had requested a straw be brought for my daughters water.. neither one returned with it, we had to go to bar to get one...The food was bland, plus it was not even warm... very disappointed with the overall experience...

1  Thank elainebF7456WB