“Great food, nice bar and atmosphere!”
Review of L'Eiffel Bistrot and Creperie - CLOSED

L'Eiffel Bistrot and Creperie
Price range: USD 35 - USD 40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: IL Route 59
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Being Paris lovers stopped into L'Eiffel Bistro and Creperie. Very nicely appointed with great service. They have happy hour from 4-7 Tuesday -> Friday. We also ordered a nice cheese and pate plate. We definitely want to return for dinner.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

It was Labor Day dinner, we got there around 5pm, restaurant was pretty empty. So we got table, and server took order for our appetizer and drinks. Meanwhile server's shift ended, and we got new one. So we finished our order, and waited for food. Everything arrive very fast, bad things food we ordered was wery salty, but it was eatable.....we order 4 different courses, and all of them were too salty......
We finish our dinner, and did not have room for dessert, so I asked for check.
We got the check and noticed that beverages prices were little higher than we saw in the menu. It was not huge overcharge, but $.30 cents more for 7up, and $0.05 for our son's course. $0.65 it was not enough, to speak up for, but this restaurant is simply not honest with their guests. It was second time we were there as a family, and second time we had a problem with check.....
Be careful while you eat there, and make sure that you check your final bill, what and how much they charge you for.
It was only $0.65 cents from one table.....but if you think they do that on every table.....it is add up.....
Plus salty food = unhealthy......I think it was our last visit in this place...
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AT ALL !!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have lived in the area for 5 years and just tried this restaurant for the first time this year. Their crepes are fantastic and my husband had a wild game platter that was very interesting and different. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We used to live in the area but I never tried this place. My wife raved about it so we stopped in on my recent business trip.
Started with escargot, which was pretty good, not the best I've had but close. I prefer a bit more garlic. The bread was great soaked in the extra butter!
I had the kobe burger, not feeling like taking on a big main course and I'm glad I did. It was superb. The mushrooms and juicy meat were a perfect combination. I'll order it again!
My wife had the mussels. I couldn't believe the size of the bowl she got, not to mention the order of fries that were enough for 3 people. I helped her a bit finishing up, very good.
The wine list was pretty good. I had a flight of 3 reds, all good.
If you are in the area, give this place a try. The menu is good, most entrees are in the $25-$30 range. Service was very good, live band wasn't my favorite but it was a nice touch.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We ordered the chefs salad and the La Cajun crepe which we shared. Both salad and crepe are substantial being served on 18 inch plates. The La Cajun was stuffed with meat and shrimp. The sauce for the crepe was a tad salty but the chef's salad was fresh and served with fresh strawberries.